PDA

View Full Version : Greetings....

olisim
04-16-2004, 05:11 PM
Greetings,

Well, I suppose it is time for me to introduce myself to this board. My name is Oliver and I recently purchase a slightly moded Blue EVO. Thanks to the brilliant minds of Works, my car has been transferred from a 93 octane tune (Arizona) to a California tune, thanks in part to the Works PII flash.

I met some of you at the NorCal + Works meet in the City last weekend and I have to say it was a blast to meet all of you like-minded individuals. I’m looking forward to a few track days this year along with the Silver State Classic in Nevada. Then it will be time to do more work to the car.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to more meets and drives with the NorCal EVO group.

Cheers,

OliSim

DB8GSR
04-16-2004, 05:18 PM
Oliver.. how's it going. Yah, it was nice talking to you last weekend and had a blast taking me for a spin... I mean donuts.... on your blue beast! :twisted: :lol:

Did you sign up at Thunderhill yet? :wink:

blueskies
04-16-2004, 05:39 PM
welcome.

vtluu
04-16-2004, 06:36 PM
Welcome, Oliver! 8)

Airgiod
04-16-2004, 06:48 PM
welcome :D

you bought it in arizona? did you find it on auto trader? might be the one i was looking at before i bought mine locally :D

evotistic
04-16-2004, 06:54 PM
Welcome! The meet sure was awesome. Not sure if I met you or not, but I'm sure we will next time around.

JanSolo
04-16-2004, 08:16 PM
Oliver, myself and Nebolic took a spin in the WORKS shop car. Pimp tastic is the only way to describe it.

About time you got an account here, Oliver. :)

olisim
04-16-2004, 08:56 PM
Thanks Everyone...

I might have a schedule conflict for the May 21 race day, but I'm trying! What do you guys use for timing equipment?

Going to see the Works EVO in the early morning. What a car! Pimptastic is pretty good. That City block will never seem the same. One of those things that you can never get tired of. Jan, I saw that you enjoyed the Skip Barber class. Did you meet a tall instructer named Andrew. He rips those Vipers around the course like nobody's business. Great fun.

My car was originaly purchased in California, and I was even able to brake this car in for its first 800 miles. Then a friend of mine enjoyed it in Arizona for the next 5K miles and I bought it from him a little over a month ago.

Hope to see and meet all of you soon...

OS