PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Buschur deal on turbo back exhaust

JanSolo
12-05-2003, 04:23 PM
Saw this on EvoM.net and figured that it was such a good deal, I had to post it for other people.

----

Hi all,

Well for Xmas, and for some price beating of some our competitors, we will be running an exhaust sale through the 1st of the year.

We will be offering our full 3" CNC mandrel bent 304 stainless steel exhaust systems in the JDM style for only $695. This price includes the downpipe, offroad pipe and JDM style cat back, plus the 3 stainless steel band clamps, bolts, nuts and other hardware for the installation.

Give us a call, the 1st of the year the prices will be going back to normal.

This is THE highest flowing, best fitting, lightest weight 3" system you can get for you car. The entire system weighs in at 24 pounds and has NO reducers or resonators to slow you down.

Thanks a ton,

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com

wilson1
12-05-2003, 04:30 PM
Wow, good deal!

leif
12-05-2003, 07:21 PM
i saw that on evom...but i wanna see this muffler on a car. his other one doenst seem to take up much space (like a jic or hks would), and its also probly rediculously loud too.

wilson1
12-05-2003, 07:28 PM
Hey jansolo,

Is that what's on you evo?

JanSolo
12-05-2003, 10:59 PM
Yeah, I have that one (more or less) on my Evo and it is pretty cool. It is louder than stock, but not annoyingly so. I found it to be quieter than my Works Exhale and it has a more deep throaty sound. I like the way it looks and the way it sounds, personally. I put up a vid of it recently.. lemme look on my web server real quick like.

Here we go.

http://www.jansolo.org/videos/Exhausts.wmv

First part is the Buschur cat back on my Evo. The second part is the Works Exhale on another Evo getting dyno'd.

chris
12-20-2003, 07:11 PM
just to let everyone know... Evoconnection carries BR stuff now as well =D

GokuSSJ4
01-05-2004, 10:13 AM
thats a great price , i would jump on it if i didnt have a turbo back already....