PDA

View Full Version : Blitz DTT Type x

Black_EVO
04-18-2004, 01:09 AM
I'm looking at getting my first mod....yeh.
Although minor it believe this is a good starting point. I'm looking a getting a turbo timer from Blitz. The Blitz DTT Type X is both TT and Boost guage. The fetures I like about this is that it's multi functional and I can change the colors of the display. I wanted to know if anybody has one of these units? Have you heard anything, Good? Bad? Any input or sugestions would be great. 8)

SilverBullet
04-18-2004, 01:42 AM
Well,...I have the blitz dual stage TT...And I think its one of the best turbo timers out there...One cuz of its small size and two cuz of it's features...the only thing I don't like bout it...is the boost gauge reads bar not psi... but over all its a great turbo timer and I would recommend it...

BUDLoNG
04-18-2004, 02:28 AM
yep.. had one in my wrx... not the x but the tt i think.. u cannot change the color of the display, its green unless the warning is going off, then its red. too bad it doesnt read in bar as well...

BluEvo
04-18-2004, 02:18 PM
the blitz dtt is great, i used to have one in my eclipse. i think i'm going to sell me apexi and get the blitz.

(anyone want my apexi? pm me)

evo_dadi
04-18-2004, 02:57 PM
do i smell a group buy coming up ;) hey mike(mpj) care to chime in on this.i need a tt also and ive been doing the old school way for a while now :)

Black_EVO
04-18-2004, 10:37 PM
do i smell a group buy coming up ;) hey mike(mpj) care to chime in on this.i need a tt also and ive been doing the old school way for a while now :)
That would be great if we can get a group buy together. I have not looked around that much but I did see it for $115 on http://www.jscspeed.com/universal/electronics/blitz_timers.htm

Black_EVO
04-18-2004, 11:42 PM
The DDT DC II looks good too. There are more features on that unit plus it is the two piece and can be mounted anywhere. $125 on MPJ

chris
04-19-2004, 07:33 AM
thats the reason why im selling my hks tt, and cf boost gauge to get the blitz for a cleaner look.