PDA

View Full Version : need help, fuses

evo8dustu
05-25-2006, 10:53 PM
hey everyone, thanks for taking the time to read my post. i was washing my car at my friends house, and i was cleaning the dust and dirt in the fuse box under the hood next to the battery. there was some dirt that i couldnt reach near the front 2 fuses. anywas long story short, i took them out and put them on his table and forgot to put them back in and left them there. i didnt realize that i had left my fuses at his house until i got home and he called me to let me know. i looked at the fuse box diagram, and it looks like i took out the 2 fuses for the fans. my friend lives prety far away, and i probly wont be visiting him until next week. anaways my question is if you think it will be safe to run without those two fuses for a couple of days without damaging anything etc. any response good or bad is well appreciated thanks in advanced

drunk monkey
05-26-2006, 03:03 AM
what fans? the ac blower? or the radiator fans.

Carlo

Matz
05-26-2006, 05:36 AM
Well, since he lives far away and you survived the drive back, then maybe you'll be okay if you don't push it and it doesn't get too hot out. You could also just hit Radio Shack or Fry's and pick up some automotive fuses -- they're pretty cheap.

Dr. Evo
05-26-2006, 07:20 AM
You were dusting INSIDE your fuse box? You wanna come clean my car??

evo8dustu
05-26-2006, 05:32 PM
You were dusting INSIDE your fuse box? You wanna come clean my car??

haha yeah im hella anal huh.

smack
05-26-2006, 06:16 PM
^^^ but not anal enough to make sure everything was replaced properly :lol:
you should just go to any kragen or auto parts store and they'll have fuses.
just look at the cover to figure out which ones are missing and their proper amperage.