PDA

View Full Version : Perrin Testpipe %$#^%#^%$#%

PANGES
06-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Has anyone ever ordered a Perrin Testpipe w/ the o2 Sim from LogicPerformance.com?? I ordered it and they gave me a tracking number. I've been checking the tracking number everyday until today when I recieved it... and what i got WAS ONLY THE DAMN O2 SIM! Do they normally send it in 2 packages on different days or did they just feck up my order? I'm hella mad because I've been waiting on this for a while. If they screwed up and forgot to send the testpipe, then I hope they next day mail that thing to me...

Lurk
06-06-2006, 08:13 PM
I have no idea. But why didn't you just get the Helix one? It's the same thing and you can pick it up right away. No need for waiting. I think Gruppe-S will even give you a free CEL fix too.

bayareaEVO
06-06-2006, 08:20 PM
if theres two packages, they usually give you 2 tracking numbers and it should come the same day in the same truck

tkeirin
06-06-2006, 11:40 PM
better double check w/them to c if they messed up the order.

PANGES
06-07-2006, 12:29 AM
I PM'd him on Evolutionm.net and I gave them a call and left them a message. If this does'nt get resolved by the end of tomorrow, i'm going to post something about this on evom.net tomorrow.

PANGES
06-07-2006, 01:02 PM
I got a PM back from them today. They claim Perrin is the one that screwed up and not them... They said Perrin is going to next day mail it to me. I give 1 up for LogicPerformance.com for at least taking care of this quick. Took them about 3 days to even process the order after ordering it, but Chris is very good with customer service if you contact him through Evom.net

EvoRicer
06-07-2006, 01:07 PM
Was it a Friday when u ordered it?

PANGES
06-07-2006, 01:41 PM
Was it a Friday when u ordered it?

no, it was a tuesday.

nightwalker
06-29-2006, 11:56 PM
Dam, I ordered my downpipe and test pipe from Gruppe-S, they gave me the cel fix for free. Ordered on Tuesday, got everything at my door on Thursday! Will be getting stuff from them again in the future.