PDA

View Full Version : Vendor has post editing and deleting power?

earlyapex
06-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Somebody want to tell me why BaseModelEvo, a vendor, has the power to delete and edit my posts and others??

he has edited about 5 of my posts, deleted 3 and also deleted some of DOHCVTEC's posts.

http://www.norcalmotorsports.org/users/bryan/misc/misuse_of_power.gif

BaseModelEvo
06-09-2006, 03:41 PM
You're acting like i did this to slant the conversation. I edited the post so it MADE SENSE. I said something, then realized I'd bite my tongue. I'm confused as to why this is becoming an arguement, just PM me if you have questions, APEX.

earlyapex
06-09-2006, 03:43 PM
You're acting like i did this to slant the conversation. I edited the post so it MADE SENSE. I said something, then realized I'd bite my tongue. I'm confused as to why this is becoming an arguement, just PM me if you have questions, APEX.

Because you are misusing the power. You DELETED AND EDITED my posts. I still don't understand why you have this power to begin with.

BaseModelEvo
06-09-2006, 03:46 PM
Life's a mystery.

earlyapex
06-09-2006, 04:04 PM
Do you understand the complications of a vendor having the power to edit and delete other peoples posts?

Well, we saw a little bit of the complications already didn't we.

BaseModelEvo
06-09-2006, 04:05 PM
It was a mistake and you're well aware of that. I only meant to edit mine.

JanSolo
06-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Sorry dude, but you are banned for a week. This permissions issue will be resolved.

It's our fault for having the permissions problem and your fault for fucking with people's posts. Do it again and you will never come back.