- AEM EMS w/ UEGO
- Tial Wastegate
- Tial Blow Off Valve
- Full Function Exhaust Manifold
- RC 1000cc Injectors
- Snow Performance Meth Injection
- Greddy Ti Exhaust
** Tuned by Sean @ Full Function - The car feels amazing! **
** I am a newbie to the forum so I apologize if this has been placed in the wrong section, just wanted to spread the word about the great job Full Function did on the install and tune! **

http://www.omnipowerusa.com/New_Folder/Evo_Dyno_LowRes.jpg
http://www.omnipowerusa.com/New_Folder/Evo_Engine.jpg

EFIxMR
06-13-2006, 02:49 AM
nice ride!

guntings
06-13-2006, 06:14 AM
How much do one of them kits go for?

mygsx
06-13-2006, 08:26 AM
:shock:
I likee!

AreSTG
06-13-2006, 08:40 AM
is it normal for the tq to be that much lower when you get up to thoe numbers? or is it how you have it tuned where you had to trade off tq for hp or something

guntings
06-13-2006, 08:43 AM
is it normal for the tq to be that much lower when you get up to thoe numbers? or is it how you have it tuned where you had to trade off tq for hp or something

It's a wierd occurance on evos that I see that the tq #'s being slightly lower than hp #'s. Prolly the nature of the beast...

AreSTG
06-13-2006, 08:47 AM
yea, but this is like a 20% less tq than hp, i've seen some tunes where tq is a little higher than the hp

L84AD8
06-13-2006, 08:53 AM
Nice numbers/AFR! And also sweet looking kit! :thumbsup: How much was it?

Unowned
06-13-2006, 09:07 AM
The tune looks to be for HP so yes this is normal for this kind of tune

MarkSAE
06-13-2006, 11:38 AM
Nice. What upper IC pipe is that?

guntings
06-13-2006, 11:53 AM
Nice. What upper IC pipe is that?

Looks like a custom job to me....

ITR2MR
06-13-2006, 11:58 AM
The upper IC pipe is part of the Full Function Kit - Sean does fantastic work, beautiful tig welds and perfect fit - As far as the price goes you would need to contact Full Function directly because there are so many different options ie. Turbo, Blow Off Valve, Wastegate, Intercooler, w/ or w/o Meth Injection, Injectors etc. *I just told him what type of power I wanted and we went from there. *The car is definitely a monster yet very civil when driving in normal day to day conditions - We have it set up w/ a MAP that I use for daily driving that yields about 350 horsepower, on a mustang dyno, which gets me approx 20-22 mpg on the freeway - Very nice part throttle map - All and all I am very happy and again I have to hand it to Sean for a job well done! *

SouthernCrane
06-13-2006, 12:49 PM
very nice! now time for some cams to open up your midrange torque!

KitW
06-13-2006, 01:18 PM
looks good, but man, have him turn down the smoothing on that dyno chart...

Full Function
06-13-2006, 01:31 PM
Hey guys,

This is Jerry from Full Function. Bob's car has a different manifold than Abe's car, as well as a different turbo size but the same intercooler piping. Since we make all of the parts (manifold, intercooler piping, wastegate dump tube, etc.) in house, we can taylor them specifically to what you, the customers, want. :D

Much like Bob mentioned, offer a number of choices for the wastegate/blow off valves such as Greddy, HKS, and Tial. The same goes for fuel mamagement. We've tuned similar set ups with the Greddy E-manage, the Ultimate, HKS F-Con V-Pro, AEM EMS, and Power FCs. You can also choose which injectors based on size and brand (HKS, PTE, RC), as well as what fuel pump you'd like to use. The only turbos we offer with our kits are the HKS and the Garrett GT 30 series. The piping and manifolds are also custom made, depending on diameter of piping, intercooler choice, and color preference.

Aside from the parts for the kit, we can provide supporting modifications with the turbo kit as well. Everything from exhaust systems, cam shafts, cam gears, intercoolers, head studs, head gaskets to clutch and flywheels are availible. As confusing as this may sound, we diversify your options to allow you, the owner of the car, to pick and choose what you want. Also as Bob was kind enough to mention, we find what you, the drivers, are looking for and what your goal for the car is. Taking that information, we can help you choose the proper parts and tune the car accordingly. The variety of parts also helps make our kit more accomidating finacially.

If anyone has any questions regarding this set up on Bob's car or any of the products, feel free to sdend me a PM or give me a call. Hope to hear from you soon!!! :)

YldEvoMr06
01-05-2007, 03:18 PM
hey jerry.. how much budget are we looking for at this setup.....

wzcx
01-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Nice looking work! Congrats on the numbers.

UCB
01-05-2007, 03:53 PM

look at the actual numbers...340ftlbs, not to shabby

When you see graphs where the torque is more, then thats usually a stock turbo where boost starts to fade/taper to redline.

On this graph, the torque curve is pretty damn flat, meaning he is holding boost up until redline

Since HP is a function of torque, if torque stays constant, then HP will quickly outpace the torque curve past 5250RPM (also, HP will always be less than trq before this point)

Since stock turbo evos taper boost rapidly, the delta between the HP and TQ curves is much less past 5250RPM

Also...no cams on this setup?

PANGES
01-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Do you have any turbo kits that can somehow fit/modify a stock heatshield and stock airbox to make it look stock under the hood?

masurie
01-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Do you have any turbo kits that can somehow fit/modify a stock heatshield and stock airbox to make it look stock under the hood?

+1

Full Function
01-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Hey guys,

We are no longer making our own turbo kits for the time being, the time/cost it takes to make each manifold is VERY time consuming, and at this point, not very cost efficient for us. Right now, we are using the Power Enterprise turbo set up kit (which offers three different size turbos) and using a different intercooler. We'd also have to make some of the intercooler piping, much like what is shown in the pictures (upper pipe/charge line). As of now, we are trying to find a customer locally that does not have an upgraded turbo or intercooler, and is willing to allow us the time to make our permenant jigs. If this sounds like something you'd like to help us out with (with fringe benefits for you as well), send me a PM. Otherwise, sit back, enjoy your car, and the kit should be done shortly.

As for making a kit that will still fit a stock manifold, we have a piece that is in the works, but in the mean time we are offering the FP Green turbo kits. If you are interested in this set-up, please let me know, we'll see what we can work out for you. If someone REALLY wants one of our old kits, we have the jigs still, I'll see if I can talk Sean into making another one. Hope everyone is staying warm, drive safe folks.

Jerry

MitsuMan
01-05-2007, 08:04 PM
too bad its a cop magnet cause its baddass

Matz
01-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Jerry,

Ever talk to RRE about being an authorized installer for their stealth turbo kit?

1StockEvo
01-05-2007, 11:40 PM
too bad its a cop magnet cause its baddass

Ah.. I've been popped by chp, sfpd, and some others that I can't remember and I am okay still knock on wood. I have the very first turbo kit Sean did on my Evo and love it. Lemme see if I can find some pics to post. The major difference between mine and the kit shown on page 1 is the manifold is different and various other items. I opted to have my exhaust manifold, O2 housing, dumptube, and hotside all Jet-Hot coated black and then I sprayed my upper intercooler pipe,intake pipe and some other components with VHT high temp blk so it looks kinda subtle under my hood minus my cone filter and my wastegate(which will be sprayed black very soon). If you ever make it out to the Friday night Daly City meet ups I'm usually there so if you wanna check the car out.

PANGES
01-06-2007, 12:39 AM
Jerry,

Ever talk to RRE about being an authorized installer for their stealth turbo kit?

+100. I really like their 50 trim kit that uses the a heatshield

Evotech8
01-06-2007, 01:07 AM
Jerry,

+101.

I'd also be interested in RRE's 'stealth' 30r turbo kit if Full Function is a authorized installer...hint...hint.

Full Function
01-08-2007, 12:22 PM
hmmm...

masurie
01-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Jerry,

+1

+101.

I'd also be interested in RRE's 'stealth' 30r turbo kit if Full Function is a authorized installer...hint...hint.

PANGES
01-08-2007, 11:45 PM
i'd get one too if they offered it

Endoe
01-09-2007, 12:09 AM
what about the ATP Stealth Kit?

mygsx
01-09-2007, 12:37 AM
^^ If you wait long enough but shortly enough ill tell you the results ;)

Full Function
01-09-2007, 04:54 PM
8)now now, there's more than one turbo kit to go around, no need to fight. As for the RRE stuff, it's being worked out as we speak.

Jerry

Evotech8
01-09-2007, 05:05 PM
8)now now, there's more than one turbo kit to go around, no need to fight. As for the RRE stuff, it's being worked out as we speak.
Jerry

Awesome!Â*Â* :)
Hope it works out with RRE.

Matz
01-09-2007, 05:23 PM

:thumbsup: That's interesting news! Now I just need to find that link on their page to see where the detailed info is at... I hate their website (no offense guys).

Full Function
01-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Matz,

Their site isnt too bad, it's straight-forward and to the point, much like their cars. As for our turbo kits, we will give the option of using the HKS, Greddy, or FFTEC intercoolers as well.

Jerry

EuGeNiLe
01-10-2007, 03:25 PM
every dsm/evo i see come out from fftec tuned puts out some big #s. btw torque looks fine.

mygsx
01-10-2007, 03:56 PM
Sean@FF=old school dsmer=Lotta POWER=Grin from side to side 8)Â* :DÂ*

Full Function
01-11-2007, 04:35 PM
Yes, Sean has been known to make big power with the 4G63s. MyGSX, are you Evan? Wait till you guys see what's coming up next... =)

Jerry