PDA

View Full Version : girls at the local high schools

brwnrice
04-22-2004, 10:26 PM
so i went and helped this recruiter out down in south san jose. lunch period in two local high schools which i wont mention. anyways, so we were walking around the school grounds and try to get some contacts what surprised me was these young ladies
are "fully stacked" already! i mean WHAM! BAM!, titties and ass. my jaw just dropped by the looks of these kids. if you were to come across them in a public place you wouldnt know that they are young. the recruiters told me that there is a rule. the rule is two seconds. if you stare more than two seconds than your a pervert.

evo_dadi
04-22-2004, 10:29 PM
lol tell me about it man i deliver close to the beach try not looking at that for less than 2 secs.

vtluu
04-22-2004, 10:41 PM
Two words for you Gerald: JAIL BAIT.

:lol:

559EVO
04-23-2004, 01:23 AM
Girls just seem to look older these days and it make's it harder for us to tell.

brwnrice
04-23-2004, 02:02 AM
Two words for you Gerald: JAIL BAIT.

yeah i know, but these young girls LITERALLY cling on to you like static electricity! if you guys were in my shoes you will be mystified too.

evo_dadi
04-23-2004, 07:01 AM
oh suuuure gerald :3some:

uhoh_evo
04-23-2004, 08:20 AM
In the words of my older broham at my cousin's graduation..."how come girls never looked this good when i was in highschool?" :roll:

brwnrice
04-23-2004, 09:24 AM
so i went and helped this recruiter out down in south san jose. lunch period in two local high schools which i wont mention. anyways, so we were walking around the school grounds and try to get some contacts what surprised me was these young ladies
are "fully stacked" already! i mean WHAM! BAM!, titties and ass. my jaw just dropped by the looks of these kids. if you were to come across them in a public place you wouldnt know that they are young. the recruiters told me that there is a rule. the rule is two seconds. if you stare more than two seconds than your a pervert.

SouthernCrane
04-23-2004, 09:47 AM

were you in your military fits ?

vtluu
04-23-2004, 10:02 AM
[...]
Quoting yourself? Living up to your title, I see. :P

BluEvo
04-23-2004, 10:35 AM
i don't know what u guys are talking about, but girls looked that way when i was in highschool..... :wink:

vtluu
04-23-2004, 10:36 AM
I obviously went to the wrong school. :lol:

brwnrice
04-23-2004, 10:38 AM

were you in your military fits ?

yep, always gets noticed by the ladies. that goes to show that majority of the female species out there loves men in uniform.

BluEvo
04-23-2004, 10:42 AM
my wife never lets me live it down. she makes fun of me. sometime when we are watching tv, or a movie where a girl comes out big bangin' or flaunting. she says to me..."looks like some of the barbie models you dated in high school" :lol:

Airgiod
04-24-2004, 12:49 PM
this is the same reason i hate going to the mall....i know half the hot girls i see are jail bait...so not fair...

robi
04-24-2004, 01:06 PM
In this state 17 will get you 20....

brwnrice
04-24-2004, 03:20 PM
In this state 17 will get you 20....

yep, literally!

vtluu
04-24-2004, 03:51 PM
Wow, they have web pages for everything :lol:. Check this out: http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

GokuSSJ4
04-26-2004, 12:04 PM
its amazing , how some of this kids look now on days .. dont get me wrong you had a some while growing up , but now is by the dozen . The worst part is that sometimes you dont know how old they are ... im bad at telling girls age :? :? :?

nebolic
04-26-2004, 12:45 PM
you'd know how old they are after you go out with them once.... two words "psycho stalker" = young girl.

brwnrice
04-26-2004, 02:25 PM
you'd know how old they are after you go out with them once.... two words "psycho stalker" = young girl.

sounds like nebo have dated a young woman. j/k

BluEvo
04-26-2004, 02:25 PM
:lol: like the movie Crush.

nebolic
04-26-2004, 03:03 PM

sounds like nebo have dated a young woman. j/k

:roll: who me naah what you talking about :shock: i dont rob no cradle, i just steal the candy from the baby. muhaaaaa

nebo

BluEvo
04-26-2004, 05:01 PM
:cop: u in the black Evo, pull over!!! hahahaha!

CACalomino
04-29-2004, 09:17 PM
17 will get u 20 :!:

brwnrice
04-29-2004, 10:14 PM
in tj that rule does not apply :bigglasses:

evo_dadi
04-29-2004, 10:16 PM
ahem"4 corners" ;)

vtluu
04-29-2004, 10:55 PM
in tj that rule does not apply :bigglasses:
In tj, 17 will get you 20 different STDs. :lol:

Black_EVO
04-30-2004, 12:22 AM
In tj, 17 will get you 20 different STDs. :lol:

:werd:

559EVO
04-30-2004, 12:45 AM
nothing wrong with tj.I was there last friday.Wet t shirt contest was filled with naked chicks.$15.00 to get in,all you can drink.Yes long islands were free too.

brwnrice
04-30-2004, 01:55 AM
trust me these girls in tj are american girls who cant legaly drink in the u.s.. trust me these girls get buck wild like "girls gone wild" videos. i dont mess around with hookers, i know better!

559EVO
04-30-2004, 08:20 PM
trust me these girls in tj are american girls who cant legaly drink in the u.s.. trust me these girls get buck wild like "girls gone wild" videos. i dont mess around with hookers, i know better!
Yeah they sure do,but im going again this weekend :peace: No not for hookers.

brwnrice
04-30-2004, 11:57 PM
these girls that go to tj and party are the under and 21 age range since they can drink legally in mexico. they are a wild and crazy bunch i tell ya.

NgohOiNei
07-07-2004, 01:03 PM
Just thought I'd add my two cents to this thread.

If girls didn't want you to look at them they wouldn't dress in skin tight clothes and low cut shirts- so stare away, you're not a pervert. But you might wonder why a 12 year old girl is wearing tight jeans with a thong exposed.
Who's the fuck up? Not you.

I got hit on by older men like crazy in high school- and I dressed like a fucking mechanic. I swear on everything holy that the day I turned 18 the men quit sniffing around me.. Coincidence? Maybe..

toasty
07-07-2004, 03:00 PM
If girls didn't want you to look at them they wouldn't dress in skin tight clothes and low cut shirts- so stare away, you're not a pervert. But you might wonder why a 12 year old girl is wearing tight jeans with a thong exposed.
Who's the fuck up? Not you.

:bow:

True that

Boostd4
07-16-2004, 08:49 AM
I think these girls existed back when I was in highschool...they have just changed the way that they dress.

Whooopasss
07-16-2004, 08:59 AM
the recruiters told me that there is a rule. the rule is two seconds. if you stare more than two seconds than your a pervert.

If I stare for 1.5 sec then brake away for say 2 sec and stare again for 1.5 sec then brake away, going over the rotation several times.. technically, I'm not a perv right? After a few minuts of this, I can go into my brain and assemble the clips for a full length show..

NgohOiNei
07-16-2004, 11:47 AM
You aren't a perv anyway.
What business does a young girl have dressing in a provacative manner to begin with. Why would anyone at suprised if their tits and ass were hanging out of their clothes.
When I was about 16 I was skate boarding with some guy friends of mine and a guy in a pick up truck rolled around and screamed at me "hey baby, nice tits!"
Well guess what, that was the last time I wore a sexy shirt until I started trying to seduce the fellas.

toasty
07-16-2004, 02:03 PM
I guessed that is one way to discourage a female teenager to wear sexy looking clothes in high school.
Girls still in high school with parents still let girls like that out of the house.
And parents think that when sexual assault happens it has nothing to do with what clothes female teenagers wear. I think that is bull.

That's much 2 cent.

:3some:

JanSolo
07-16-2004, 03:56 PM
I think we are taking a step back to the 1800s with that mindset. :?

vtluu
07-16-2004, 06:29 PM
I think we are taking a step back to the 1800s with that mindset. :?
I wouldn't go that far. Fact is, if you're a kid and living with your parents, they make the rules--when you can go out, when you have to come in, and what you can and can't wear. Once you're grown up and (hopefully) moved out then you can do whatever you want, but it still doesn't mean that your actions are necessarily consequence-free.

Obviously I don't think it's right that a girl/woman who dresses more provocatively is more likely to be harrassed or assaulted. But then again it also obvious that dress/manner that is provocative is more likely to, well, provoke--and not always in a positive way. That's the environment we live in; we know the risks, we make the choices.

Kids don't always get to choose, or parents get to choose for them, because they may not have demonstrated the responsibility to make their own informed decisions. You can say the same thing about the food you eat, the car you drive, etc.

WRXTodd
07-16-2004, 07:38 PM
first off:
vtluu, you last post... good! i like it and agree with you 100% Unfortunately in this day and age there are messed up people that see sexy clothing and feel the need to harass. Now my parole officer is helping me to understand that... uhh i mean...nevermind that last part

Secondly:
Nebo is oh sooo true, the young ones, nutballs. Two different worlds, we grew up with Atari, Nintendo, and G I Joe. they started Playstation, DVD's, and reality TV shows (i hate those shows)

last but most important when dealing with the jail bait..
Look but dont touch...
Touch but dont tell...
Tell... but tell people that wont rat you out!!

DavidV
07-16-2004, 09:29 PM
I guessed that is one way to discourage a female teenager to wear sexy looking clothes in high school.
Girls still in high school with parents still let girls like that out of the house.
And parents think that when sexual assault happens it has nothing to do with what clothes female teenagers wear. I think that is bull.

That's much 2 cent.

:3some:

Rape is a crime of violence, hatred and dominance -- not one of attraction. Statistically speaking, at some point, someone we know or care for has been raped/sexually assaulted. Try imagining that the person you are describing is your mother/sister/wife. Still feel that the victim deserves blame for inviting the rape?

-- DavidV :D

JanSolo
07-16-2004, 09:45 PM
I decided to look up statistics on sexual assaults, just to see what the numbers looked like and why they occured. Most rape victims are assaulted by people they know and not once in all the statistics of the assaulters did it ever say they were victimizing a person because of how they looked.

Two things that were reoccuring in all info I found:

Rape is not motivated by sexual desire.
Rape is not about lust or passion.

WRXTodd
07-16-2004, 10:11 PM
Whoa! did i miss something, the converstation went from high school chick that look hot and verbal harassment like "hey, nice boobs" to rape... a turn for the worse!

Whooopasss
07-16-2004, 10:59 PM
It's like.. (one teen age girl to another"

ring* ring*

Teen1> "hey girl what's Up?"

Teen2> "feel like a whore today"

Teen1> "for realz? me too!"

Teen2> "Nuh uhh??.. tell you what, lets like dress up in our most provocative outfit and let it all hang out!"

Teen1> " you mean slightly more than what we use everyday"

Teen2> "you know it girl!".

Damn it, im my generation, girls dress up like boys.. and it was no fun!! (some of them did turn out to be boys.. yuckk!!)

If the natural evolution of life plays out with this.. 10 years from now, people will be walking around with just used dental flosses..

WRXTodd
07-16-2004, 11:24 PM
WORLDWIDE NUDISUM!!

vtluu
07-16-2004, 11:25 PM
Eww, I'm not letting you ride in my car. :lol:

WRXTodd
07-17-2004, 01:11 AM
ill put a towel down :D

toasty
07-17-2004, 10:54 AM
But I still love to look at lovely and sexy chicks versus a fully naked chick.
That way the sexy chick who is wearing something skimpy, makes my imagination come alive versus a nake chick, which everything is there nothing to image.
How about you guy, nake versus skimpy?

:drool:

robi
07-17-2004, 05:34 PM
A bit of cloth and an active imagination is WAY better than full in the sunshine naked reality in the 90+ % of the cases.

NgohOiNei
07-17-2004, 11:54 PM
Sexy Stupid Girl vs. Ok Looking girl into cars?
I'm thinking car girl.
I'd still bag the sexy girl, but I could bag car girl and make her do all of my installs!

WRXTodd
07-18-2004, 04:42 AM
okay... i dont know quite how to ask this.... but.... NgohOiNei.... are you a Dude or a Chick? Cause frankly your posts are confusing me!

vtluu
07-18-2004, 10:14 AM
okay... i dont know quite how to ask this.... but.... NgohOiNei.... are you a Dude or a Chick? Cause frankly your posts are confusing me!
http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/modules.php?set_albumName=album141&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

What's it look like to you?

WRXTodd
07-18-2004, 08:31 PM
ummm well it looks like a girl... but she sure doesnt talk like a girl

NgohOiNei
07-18-2004, 11:03 PM
Well let's see. I race cars on the weekends...And that means I'm one girl out of like 100 guys...I learn lots of bad words.. :twisted:

toasty
07-20-2004, 11:18 AM
So.... what sort of bad words, huh?
:thumbsup:

NgohOiNei
07-20-2004, 12:43 PM
I know words bad enough that if I respond to your post I could potentially be banned...So stick it up YOUR butt.

Buzzard
07-20-2004, 02:26 PM
Just don't use the V-word and you should be fine :wink:

toasty
07-20-2004, 03:59 PM
hay, hay, hay now, lets not get hasty now.
I dont want anything up there, please.... Stuff must come out not in.

NgohOiNei
07-20-2004, 04:24 PM
Would the dreaded "v" word be the v710's that were banned and are back apparently?

toasty
07-20-2004, 04:42 PM
:eek:
huh?
What dreaded "v" words?
:huh:

brwnrice
07-20-2004, 05:20 PM
vagina

NgohOiNei
07-20-2004, 06:51 PM
Vagina is a dreaded word?
Grow up a-holes.

There are proper times to use certain words for female body parts:

Examples:

Doctors Visit:
"Doctor, is my vagina normal looking?"

Sex:
"Damn, that pussy feels nice"

In Anger:
"You better run, you fucking cunt rag!"

toasty
07-20-2004, 11:02 PM
ok..... :werd:

WRXTodd
07-20-2004, 11:45 PM
good lord she not a racer shes a SAILOR!

EVO GRIM
07-21-2004, 07:15 AM
Kiss your mother with that mouth?

NgohOiNei
07-21-2004, 11:47 AM
good lord she not a racer shes a SAILOR!

Impossible. I get sea sick.

Coincedentally, I never said a bad word in my life until I moved from my happy little suburbs of Chicago to Brooklyn New York...when I was 9 years old. I don't recall even hearing many bad words until then.

I'm not nearly as naughty in person as I am on the forums here. (Speechwise :shock: )

And I work with kids during the day so I have to save up all of my swearing for when I get home. :roll:

toasty
07-21-2004, 01:23 PM
:blam: I bet you are doing this on the forums and when you are at home.
Letting all the bad word build up and then BOOM !!!, some people dont even know what hit them, in the matter of speaking.
:yikes:

Buzzard
07-23-2004, 12:48 PM
Nope, those weren't the V-words. It's Vinshu, :lol: