PDA

View Full Version : Theives stole my deck from my hatchie

ek9_evo9
07-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Woke up this morning to go to work and my car was broken into. Gas cap open...i guess they tried to get into trunk, and front door open slightly. it was a pro job, no busted glass...thank god.

o well guess it was my fault, modesto, left my face unit. too bad it was broken anywaise :lol:

all im thankful for is that they didnt bother looking into the glove, otherwise they would have taken a damaged pink v3 and a gold v3 i was fixing for a customer. i know im going to get flamed for leaving 2 razrs in the car but whatever :lol:

ZK
07-05-2006, 12:21 PM
o well guess it was my fault, modesto, left my face unit. too bad it was broken anywaise :lol:

Wasn't Modesto the car theft capital of the US?

ek9_evo9
07-05-2006, 12:23 PM

Wasn't Modesto the car theft capital of the US?

yah just recently beat out fresno who was the winner last year.

MarkSAE
07-05-2006, 01:29 PM
Dang, that sucks. Do you have an alarm in your hatch?

ek9_evo9
07-05-2006, 01:33 PM
nope, no alarm. thinking bout getting one since hatches are hot cars.

FLATCH
07-06-2006, 02:49 PM
Dude that sucks.... but thats modesto for ya... forget to take the deck of one time... its happened to me and all my friends.... Back when i went to highschool liek 2 years ago. there was a pro job were they stole every single honda accord out of the beyer parking lot all at once.. I think there was 9 accords

ek9_evo9
07-06-2006, 03:07 PM
Dude that sucks.... but thats modesto for ya... forget to take the deck of one time... its happened to me and all my friends.... Back when i went to highschool liek 2 years ago. there was a pro job were they stole every single honda accord out of the beyer parking lot all at once.. I think there was 9 accords

unfortunately for accords, i can open doors and start cars with my 85 toyota celica key so they are easy to do so i wouldnt call it a pro job. ask me how i know why my celica keys works?? buddy of mine locked his key in his car and i came to the rescue, 30 seconds later i drove his car around the school parking lot with my key :lol:

now i got this gaping hole in my center console. thinking bout the civic navi but dunno might get stolen too :lol:

FLATCH
07-06-2006, 03:48 PM
a little hatch with a navi haha now that would get ganked for sure... My best friends dad had a flip screen navi system in his f350. It got stolen alot like yours no broken glass, door was cracked. actually looked like he left the door open. About a week or so after he bought another navi system, and about 2 weeks after that it got jacked again... So becareful not to get caught up twice

Maybe they all had celica keys haha, i dunno they did do it in like 15 minutes or something while the secuirty gaurd took a piss break.... It was cool, i got to see some organized crime and my friend got a new celica actually. haha

ek9_evo9
07-06-2006, 03:59 PM
seems to be more rampant now that high schoolers are out of school.

im wondering if its illegal to crack some heads if i caught someone stealing from me.

that would be sweet, catching a theif in the act at gun point and pistol whipping him. probably go to jail but at least i kept my dignity. :lol:

FLATCH
07-06-2006, 04:10 PM
HAHA who cares if u would get in trouble... Video tape that shit.....i'd pay to see some theif get pistol whipped haha.. with your profit you can cover the fines :D

And i saw you and your wife driving, unless theres another gg9 in town. I waived but i think you guys were bout to get on the freeway and didnt see me

ek9_evo9
07-06-2006, 07:38 PM
HAHA who cares if u would get in trouble... Video tape that shit.....i'd pay to see some theif get pistol whipped haha.. with your profit you can cover the fines :D

And i saw you and your wife driving, unless theres another gg9 in town. I waived but i think you guys were bout to get on the freeway and didnt see me

ahhhh when??

i havent seen another gg9 in motown.

FLATCH
07-07-2006, 08:15 AM
It was at sisk and standiford. Maybe friday maybe saturday??? not real sure, long weekend.... but you guys were heading on standiford towards the freeway and i was waiting at the light to turn onto standiford goin the opposite way.

ek9_evo9
07-07-2006, 08:25 AM
It was at sisk and standiford. Maybe friday maybe saturday??? not real sure, long weekend.... but you guys were heading on standiford towards the freeway and i was waiting at the light to turn onto standiford goin the opposite way.

couldnt have been us then i was up in tahoe friday afternoon...hmm another gg9 huh sweet

FLATCH
07-07-2006, 08:33 AM
i dunno it was a man and his wife, they looked fillipino, i think its to much of a coincedence hahah.... to be honest it could have even been monday or tuesday... i had a 5 day weekend so it all kinda blurred together haha. Have u seen alot of 9's around? i've actually seen 2 other white ones, and a silver one and then yours

ek9_evo9
07-07-2006, 08:47 AM
i dunno it was a man and his wife, they looked fillipino, i think its to much of a coincedence hahah.... to be honest it could have even been monday or tuesday... i had a 5 day weekend so it all kinda blurred together haha. Have u seen alot of 9's around? i've actually seen 2 other white ones, and a silver one and then yours

yah ive seen the 2 whites but only seen 2 silver 8s.

yah if it was tuesday then it was me :lol:

hey r they hiring at your job? i have a buddy who is looking for work

FLATCH
07-07-2006, 03:57 PM
haha i wish, their actually laying people off right now, the market's been slow

LEVIII
07-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Yeah, civics are real easy to get into without breaking the glass. I replace stolen stereos for insurance for a living so I see it all the time. If you dont want your shit brok into dont get a civic or a tahoe, lol.

I used to cover modesto but transfered it to the guy out of San Jo cause Stockton keeps me plenty busy