PDA

View Full Version : Black STi from STAGE Motorsports.....

BluEvo
04-29-2004, 11:27 AM
so i was on my way to work this morning when i pulled up to this black Sti with gold/bronze STAGE Motorsports stickers on both sides and rear of the car. the guy was cool. he rolled down the window to ask how i liked the Evo. I told him "i'm lovin it". he told me that his partner at STAGE Motorsports owned an Evo also. so you know i had to tell him to let his partner know to check out NorCalEvo.net. :wink:
he mentioned that they are going to start getting stuff for Evos. :D i said cool! they are in the process of moving to 4th street in SJ. another future shop to check out for us.

unfortunatley, i was unable to get his name. we were at a light and i had to roll out. he lives near me so maybe i will catch up with him again and get some info on the shop.

nebolic
04-29-2004, 11:30 AM
hey didnt we meet this guy at the SRO milpitas meet a few back, i think it might be the same guy...

:)

BluEvo
04-29-2004, 11:35 AM
hey didnt we meet this guy at the SRO milpitas meet a few back, i think it might be the same guy...
u know, i think ur right. i do remember a guy that said he was from Stage. this might be the same guy. it was dark out, so i don't really remember. he was cool though. hopefully he or his partner will check out our site.

evo_dadi
04-29-2004, 11:45 AM
yup thats the guy at the sro meet but i couldnt find him close to the car.i think right now theyre located at fremont but itll be good if they move down to sj.

JanSolo
04-29-2004, 01:05 PM
I met the owner or Stage Motorsports at a Zilvia.net meet and let him drive my Evo. Them getting an Evo means we will have yet another local shop to work with for meets, parts, etc.

And here I thought this was going to be a racing thread.

BluEvo
04-29-2004, 02:00 PM
And here I thought this was going to be a racing thread.
you thought wrong man! :P anyway, i'm not loaded with all the goodies like you to be frontin' on an STi. plus, i've got boost issues with my car right now. :cry:

jbigelow
04-29-2004, 09:09 PM
the guy from STAGE MOTORSPORTS is KYLE.

he is a cool cat. he is a big NISSAN and STI fan.

knew him from my 350Z days.

he'll be a cool cat to buy parts from too!!!!!!!!

-jbigs