PDA

View Full Version : Cheap tint in Sacramento?

crapsstickman
04-29-2004, 12:42 PM
Does anyone know any place that will give us discounts (or just plain inexpensive) for window tinting in the Sacramento area. I'm looking to tint my windows but I don't wanna pay $200+ for all 7 windows.

Anyone have any ideas?

nebolic
04-29-2004, 12:56 PM
ya i believe there's a place near arder fair mall that does the tinting for $150. PM ytsejam, he got his done there, he should have all the info. BTW crappstickman, are you going to roll with the sac town peeps this friday to san jose to meet up with the other bay area peeps?

crapsstickman
04-29-2004, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the info. The only one on Arden I can find is "A Better View Auto Glass". I'll give them a call later to see whats up.

As far as Friday goes... I'd love to roll!! When and where are you guys going. You guys meeting here then caravaning to SJ? Just gimme the word and I'm there!

nebolic
04-29-2004, 01:44 PM
http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=958

the meeting place is in that thread, but quick recap.

We're gonna meet in Davis at 7pm
80 West (Towards SF)
Exit Richards Blvd SOUTH
2nd traffic light theres a chevron gas station on the left hand side. We're gonna meet there.

my cell is 408-421-0231 if you get lost or running late, give me a call.

Nebo

Mo Evo
04-30-2004, 09:33 PM
Cheap tint is just that. Cheap. And your being 'cheap' not having quality material and workmanship on your Evo. I'm a tinter so I know of what I speak. So, go ahead, have it done there and have it done there, and have it done there.....Sacto is HOT and cheap tint won't hold up under those kind of cycles, eg, hot/cold, hot/cold...