PDA

View Full Version : F%*& Butler amusments

kataklyzm
05-02-2004, 07:28 PM
one of their retarded ass fucktard drivers rear-ended me today and HE FUCKING TOOK OFF!!!!! a fucking hit and run with a big rig...what the fuck was he thinking, like he would get away from me like that. i hope to hell he gets a felony on his ass for that :ahnold:

evo_dadi
05-02-2004, 07:44 PM
wow sorry to hear that,you ok man?

nebolic
05-02-2004, 08:37 PM
yo Katalyzm, its only a felony if there was injury. So if you were in the car, go to a doctor and see if you're "injured" otherwise a no injury hit and run is like an infraction. fairly minor thing.

Nebo

brwnrice
05-02-2004, 08:39 PM
"kaching!" i smell money

SouthernCrane
05-02-2004, 08:40 PM
Holy $h!t man :( ....I hope you are alright and are not suffering from any injuries, and second that your car gets fixed.

kataklyzm
05-02-2004, 10:12 PM
it was very slight, i didnt even really feel a bump but i heard it and theres a big ass scrape on my bumper, my left taillight and left quarterpanel...those damn carnies are gonna buy me a new paintjob

vtluu
05-02-2004, 10:29 PM
:bandhead: Did you get his plate number? Or even if you didn't, you might just be able to get your insurance company to go after Butler Amusments for the cost of the repairs to your car. That's what mine did after Chevron Towing messed up my car last year.

kataklyzm
05-02-2004, 10:31 PM
yeah..i got all the numbers off of it, the plate, chased him down on 101 and got the dot and puc numbers....when i was on the right side getting the dot and puc he tried to run me off the road...goddamn fucktards

vtluu
05-02-2004, 10:58 PM
when i was on the right side getting the dot and puc he tried to run me off the road
:shock: Jeez, sounds like grounds for filing a criminal complaint--that's tantamount to (attempted) assault with a deadly weapon.

Black_EVO
05-03-2004, 04:34 AM
Sorry to hear about your EVO. That sucks!! I do belive it is a pretty serious matter even if there isn't an injury. My wife was rear ended one time in a parking lot and the chick that ran into her car went to jail even though my wife wasn't in the car. Good thing you got all of the important information. Hopefully the Police aren't to busy catching EVO's that are supposedly speeding or ones that have exhausts that are too loud. :lol: Good luck!!

kataklyzm
05-03-2004, 05:07 PM
y'know...when i was chasing him down on 101, i stopped by some CHP cars, and they were just dickin around, and when i told them what had happened, they told me to go fill out a police report and said "cant you see we're busy?" 1 officer was writing something in his car, and when i walked up the other 3 were laughing about something and fucking around

yessirree my tax dollars hard at work there... :evil:

vtluu
05-03-2004, 05:10 PM
yessirree my tax dollars hard at work there... :evil:
I guess they'd rather ticket Evo owners than actually help them. :pissed:

nebolic
05-03-2004, 05:10 PM
did you get the officers badge number? OR vehicle number? You can file a complaint against them too. :)

kataklyzm
05-03-2004, 05:14 PM
i didnt, although i should have...i'm still soo fucking pissed that happened....

i was probably lucky that asshat didnt make me pop my hood while i was there

nebolic
05-03-2004, 05:16 PM
well if you really wanted to file a complaint, if you remember the rough time and location of where you were when you encountered those CHP, they can track them since they have to keep a log of where they are at all times. Man no wonder most people don't respect the Badge.

Nebo

kataklyzm
05-03-2004, 08:39 PM
Man no wonder most people don't respect the Badge.

Nebo

i used to anyway....not anymore

JanSolo
05-03-2004, 08:44 PM
CHP and Sherriffs are kind of a joke. CHP is AAA with a badge and Sherriffs are guys who basically could not make it as cops. I still have respect for the SJPD since they have left me alone, but CHP are not so cool.

kataklyzm
05-04-2004, 07:55 PM
yeah..seems like CHP gets all the damn rookies eager to bust some kids for "racing"

559EVO
05-04-2004, 08:02 PM
Dam that suck's man!

kataklyzm
05-06-2004, 10:10 PM
so i got the estimate today...comes out to $1571.63
need to repair:
front bumper(he swerved into me when i was trying to get his DOT and PUC)
rear bumper
rear left quarter panel
left taillight
gas cover

looking for a cheap bodykit right about now....anyone have one prefferably used?