PDA

View Full Version : Help with 00 Hatchie Gauge Cluster Lights

ek9_evo9
07-17-2006, 08:49 AM
help with my civic hatchback.

i have a 00 hatchie. *I tried to smog the car over the weekend but failed because my CEL wasnt comming on when the key is in the on position. *Possibly have to replace the bulb but i need the size.
Anyone here know?

drunk monkey
07-17-2006, 09:19 AM
i believe the size is 194. but it maybe the smaller ones which only i believe you can get at the dealer. if you want you can replace one of the lights from the other warnings ie door ajar, trunk ect to the cel to see if you have a cel light on. does the light turn on when you turn the ignition key to on and not cranking the motor?

Carlo

edit: didnt fully read the post. try the method above.

ek9_evo9
07-17-2006, 09:30 AM
i believe the size is 194. but it maybe the smaller ones which only i believe you can get at the dealer. if you want you can replace one of the lights from the other warnings ie door ajar, trunk ect to the cel to see if you have a cel light on. does the light turn on when you turn the ignition key to on and not cranking the motor?

Carlo

edit: didnt fully read the post. try the method above.

yah it doesnt turn on at all, it was gay spent $54 to let them tell me i passed emissions just a burnt light screwed me. hmmm maybe the light from the hatch open should work since the USDM clusters dont have that :lol:

MarkSAE
07-17-2006, 09:42 AM
Maybe you can swap the bulbs from your other lights w/ the cel light. You can use one of the useless lights, like seatbelts or something.. haha..