PDA

View Full Version : Looking for good Dealership that most of you guys recommand

toasty
05-07-2004, 08:57 PM
Looking for good Dealership that most of you guys recommand in the Bay Area, and thinking about getting a EVO8 03' version.
Which one has the best rep. and the greatest deals?

:poke:

TylerO@WORKS
05-08-2004, 11:49 AM
San Rafael.

http://www.cars.com/sanrafaelmitsubishi/

Good people.

robi
05-08-2004, 12:04 PM
BEST MITSU DEALED BY FAR (see above)
Hard workers, Great attitudes, understand customer service.
(they found me a used EVO motor and then helped me install it OVERNIGHT to allow my team to win the OTC...Thats dedication to the Brand!)

toasty
05-08-2004, 02:46 PM
Thanks a lot guys, I will check out the San Rafael dealership. Is there anything that I must ask and know when buying a new EVO 03'?

chris
05-09-2004, 09:34 AM
ask for snorre. he will answer all your questions.

Fryrice
05-09-2004, 02:45 PM
how much did you pay out the door price? :?:

toasty
05-10-2004, 11:54 AM
Who are you asking Fryrice? Me? If it was toward me I have not bought a new EVO yet, but planning on it, just asking around to see where I can get a better deal around the Bay Area.

brwnrice
05-11-2004, 12:27 PM
another alternative to san rafael is concord mitsu or veracom.

toasty
05-11-2004, 01:16 PM
I think veracom is closer to me but how their service and the deals, do the take a person like me seriously or they just pass you me off as a stupid kid who want an EVO. (I'm not a kid, I 'm 25)
Thinking about Concord mitsu, but also how is their service?

:D

chris
05-11-2004, 02:56 PM
i got mines for 30otd back in nov. this was at stevens creek mitsu.

toasty
06-01-2004, 10:59 AM
Has anyone gotten their EVOs for less then 30k out the door? And Where?
I would like to know, planning to get mine in the summer. Have been think should I save and put a down payment of 15k or 10k, and what is the benefits of putting down half if the EVO is going to be about 30k out the door. I know that I will be paying less per month, but I am more like worried about insurance. I have triple "A" insurance, (AAA)...
Does anyone know the month payment in the insurance is about, I need the ballpark range,... so I need to save up for that too.
Any advise? :guitar:

wilson1
06-01-2004, 11:20 AM
Hey toasty,

what is your age group?
The younger you are, the more expensive for the insurance.
Easiest way is just to call up AAA and get a quote.
As far as whether you can get the evo for less than 30k, just call around WHEN you are ready. I am sure if they still have the 03's around, you should be able to get a good deal.

Again, everyone here likes San Rafael Mitsu.,as they are super supportive for our evo community along with great pricings, so do give them a try and call Snorre up!

JanSolo
06-01-2004, 01:47 PM
No one has gone wrong with Snorre from San Rafael Mitsu so far! Like everyone else said, go there cuz you will not regret it.

toasty
06-01-2004, 11:28 PM
I think I will give them a try, and ask for Snorre.
By the way I'm in San Mateo,but isn't it a quite a drive to san rafael mitsu?
Oh yeah, my age group is that I am 25 about to turn 26 in November for that insurance thing. :read:

robi
06-02-2004, 06:13 AM
I'd drive from Socal after the support San Rafael gave me! Support those who are great lovers of the brand.

Dogtown
06-02-2004, 07:46 AM
Has anyone gotten their EVOs for less then 30k out the door? And Where?
I would like to know, planning to get mine in the summer. Have been think should I save and put a down payment of 15k or 10k, and what is the benefits of putting down half if the EVO is going to be about 30k out the door. I know that I will be paying less per month, but I am more like worried about insurance. I have triple "A" insurance, (AAA)...
Does anyone know the month payment in the insurance is about, I need the ballpark range,... so I need to save up for that too.
Any advise? :guitar:

I scored mine for 28k from roseville Mitsu, but that was using a little team work with a friend against them I basically spent the whole day at the dealership bargaining with them. I've heard right now some of the 03's are going for as little as 26k. I've been to Roseville Mitsu, Concord, and San Rafael and my favorite was San Rafael, though none of the above treated me bad. I even Got Roseville to buy my lunch at Claim Jumpers the Day I bought my car hehe. Anyway Good luck on you purchase.

EvoVIII
06-02-2004, 02:00 PM
who the the best quality on service?

Mo Evo
06-02-2004, 03:56 PM
I've had great working relationships with Manly in Santa Rosa and San Rafael, but the best I believe is Concord. Kevin and Rick are very knowledgeable and get everything done right the first time. For intimate knowledge of all Evo working systems, ask for Ted to work on your car.

toasty
06-03-2004, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the insight of most dealerships , but I would like to know how low can I get a new 03 version, 28k or 27k.. since they are phasing out the 03's witht he 04's, you think that they are willing to make a cheaper deal with me or not...

Going to san refael and or santa rosa will be some drive for me, hope it will be worth it. BTW,.. I live in san mateo.

Just wondering, would I have to deal my way in the dealership the whole day. I mean that just a waste of time, dont you think?
I think after about 4 hours of talking and dealing with the sales person to get a better deal is about enough. If the sales person will be go to a reasonable price, mind as will take your business somewhere else. Right?

If I were to go to concord or santa rosa or even san refael to buy that love of my life car. I would have to communte to go back for service checks. That might be a ways to get my car checked up.

Any who,.. I will see and what I can do.. I will talk to those guys and see what I can get for them new/old EVOs, 03 version of course.

Thanks for the advise. :bow:

toasty
06-10-2004, 01:01 PM
Quick question.
Are the dealerships around the Bay Area phasing out the 03 and getting RS and 04s in?
And what is so good about the 04 versus the 03?

Just wondering... :read:

eyescreame
11-01-2004, 11:56 PM
El Cerrito treated me very nice and I walked away with their first Gray MR. talk to Josh, he'll hook it up.

-Jack