PDA

View Full Version : My Buddies 99 Acura Integra GS...

lncrevoviii
08-17-2006, 02:25 PM
GOT JACKED BIETCH. :lol: :lol:

I just got off the phone with that foo. He couldn't believe this shit himself. :lol:

Where?: Oakland Airport.

When?: Today around 10:30ish am.

He works at Oakland Airport as a Mechanic and parked his car as usual in its appropriate spot. He started work around 8:00am. His boss walks in and asks him, "Hey, I thought you were not here, where is your car?"
My friend responded, "Ohh, its outside, look right there, ohh shit, WTF!?!?."

The thieves didn't break no windows, no sound. Just crept out with the car. No security, no nothing, and its a freekin Airport :lol:.
Anyway, I have been telling him about how on NCE we used to talk about the Most Stolen Cars in US and Acura Integra, especially, mid to late 90's models kept on making the hit list. I told him to get an alarm on it like everyday. Just yesterday I was telling him to wash it and order some new mods for that shit. :lol:

Mod List (not much):
Carbon Fiber Hood.
Exhaust.
Ram Air Intake.
After Market Radiator.
After Market Spoiler.
1200 watt sub with 1000 watt amp.
Strut Bar.
Sway Bar.
Tein S techs.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ACURA PWNED.

KareBearPowa
08-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Sounds like an inside job, The call is coming from inside the house!

lncrevoviii
08-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Sounds like an inside job, The call is coming from inside the house!

:lol:
+1

DaveLC2
08-18-2006, 12:28 PM
My 94 got broke into at the Hacienda Plaza and they didn't break any glass. They pried the passenger side glass to where it was outside of the window frame on the door (2 dr) so they could stick something down there to open the lock. I think my 120db interior sound generator scared them off 8) No harm was done and they did touch a thing (system, cd's ect.) and I think they were going for the whole car. Hope he finds it.

Dave