PDA

View Full Version : If you were at Mcarthy Ranch Today (saturday)

GReddy_917
05-16-2004, 04:08 PM
....and you stole my UK Evolution VIII badge off my trunk...you better put it on perfectly cause if I ever see another Evo with the UK badging at the meets that is even a little bit off or stuck on with non oem sticky tape I will personally kick a dent in your door, you cheap fuck.

FUCK YOU THIEF.

You are a discgrace to anyone who owns an EVO.

Eat shit and die. :pissed:

brwnrice
05-16-2004, 04:26 PM
damn, sorry what happened bro. it's probably one of those punks who drives a regular lancer.

evo_dadi
05-16-2004, 04:48 PM
wow and even in broad daylight!! sorry to hear this peter,did they scratch your car also when they took off the badge?

SLVR EVO
05-16-2004, 05:00 PM
Lame! What an ass... Sorry to hear that man.

SouthernCrane
05-16-2004, 05:03 PM
oh shit man........hope that your paint is okay. Sorry to hear about this.

GReddy_917
05-16-2004, 05:14 PM
wow and even in broad daylight!! sorry to hear this peter,did they scratch your car also when they took off the badge?

Yeah...but i buffed most of the scratches out already. Thanks for the condolences guys...and Bryan for the call :(

BluEvo
05-16-2004, 05:37 PM
wtf! the same day we went to hayward? or sometime after hayward? thats some shady ass shiet! sorry to hear that Peter.

T

thomas
05-16-2004, 06:06 PM
hey peter, we havent met formally, but damn, sorry to hear about this shit. it pisses me off to hear that there are sooo many fucking cheap ass hating mother fuckers in this world.

sounds stupid, but i hate reading about this shit. why cant people juss leave other peolpes cars alone?

hope you find the motherfucker and break his fucking hands...

kimmievo
05-16-2004, 06:40 PM
That hella sucks Peter, sorry to hear that. :( Let us know if you find the culprit...and give us ALL the details of the ass beating he deserves!

chris
05-17-2004, 07:09 AM
....and you stole my UK Evolution VIII badge off my trunk...you better put it on perfectly cause if I ever see another Evo with the UK badging at the meets that is even a little bit off or stuck on with non oem sticky tape I will personally kick a dent in your door, you cheap fuck.

FUCK YOU THIEF.

im sorry to hear that. =\ weren't you with terrence and dang who was the other?

nebolic
05-17-2004, 07:49 AM

FUCK YOU THIEF.

Peter, sorry to hear about that. Hey which side of McCarthy were you at???? Were you at the Asian side or at the "Other" side. Well if you are at the Asian side, I know there is one guy that works there at some shop that owns a Silver Evo (possible culprit)? and depending on where you parked, i may be able to see if someone saw the incident. My brothers girlfriend works at one of the stores so she's there 24/7. Ya let me know which side you were on and maybe I can get a little info or something. If we find out who these mofo's are, i'll drive down personally from Sac and adminster a big ass whopping.

Nebo

SouthernCrane
05-17-2004, 10:22 AM
He was on the "other" side at Best Buy.

GReddy_917
05-17-2004, 12:30 PM
Peter, sorry to hear about that. Hey which side of McCarthy were you at???? Were you at the Asian side or at the "Other" side. Well if you are at the Asian side, I know there is one guy that works there at some shop that owns a Silver Evo (possible culprit)? and depending on where you parked, i may be able to see if someone saw the incident. My brothers girlfriend works at one of the stores so she's there 24/7. Ya let me know which side you were on and maybe I can get a little info or something. If we find out who these mofo's are, i'll drive down personally from Sac and adminster a big ass whopping.

Nebo

Thanks Nebo...but like Bryan said, I wasnt on the "asian side"...I do know of the silver Evo over there though...perhaps you could have your brothers GF check to see if it has the badge on it now...because I saw it earlier the same day when I rolled past Razo and it didnt.

I appreciate everyones comments and support. Hopefully this doesnt happen to anyone else on here.

nebolic
05-17-2004, 12:47 PM
will do, I just called my brother to ask him to ask his GF to check it out. I surely hope it doesnt have a Evo 8 badge on it, cuz that would be might suspicious....

Nebo

nebolic
05-17-2004, 01:19 PM
update: My bro said that Silver Evo is not there today. We'll try again tomorrow :)

Nebo

BluEvo
05-17-2004, 01:54 PM
i love how well the NorCalEvo community comes together in times of crisis. good looking out Nebo.

T

EvoVIII
05-17-2004, 06:22 PM
I doubt is that Silver Evo... thats a stock car....

nebolic
05-17-2004, 06:25 PM
u know i've been thinking. It could possibly be a regular lancer that jacked your badge, cuz i was thinking, pertty much the whole bay area is under the tight control of NorcalEvo and I don't think anyone is that stupid to mess with Peter. .....

Nebo

GReddy_917
05-17-2004, 06:32 PM
u know i've been thinking. It could possibly be a regular lancer that jacked your badge, cuz i was thinking, pertty much the whole bay area is under the tight control of NorcalEvo and I don't think anyone is that stupid to mess with Peter. .....

Nebo

You may be right... if i do happen to see a regular lancer with my badge on it..well... that is twice the ass beating and door kicking any Evo owner would get..lol

EvoVIII
05-17-2004, 06:35 PM
hmmm What I think is that, the badge isn't really a BIG buget for Evo Owners, so why would they steal it and have a messed up badge and not buy a new good looking badge unless they don't know how to search online and find this badge to be rare as hell

559EVO
05-17-2004, 07:29 PM
Dam that suck's man,they must have removed it pretty fast in the daylight.

nebolic
05-19-2004, 02:53 PM
Peter,

I just got a call from my brother cuz he's scoping out the Asian side of the McCarthy ranch. At 2:50pm 5.19.04 Wednesday, he said there is 2 Evos there. One White and One Silver.

The Evo in question is the Silver Evo, IT HAS AN EVO 8 badge on it. This silver evo has no license plate but is purchased from STEVENS CRACK Mitsui. It has also black rims with silver polished lips. This could possibly be the Silver Evo that is always there. Let me know what else you would like me to do. .. if this is indeed the guy that stole your badge... does anybody want some new rims???

Nebo

EvoVIII
05-19-2004, 02:58 PM
I'll be the one to have his rims :twisted: , besides I am gonna help out my Evo Community Brothers to put some Creative design on his car

kimmievo
05-19-2004, 04:08 PM
Are there any other parts on the Evo? If it has a Perrin Shorty Antenna, I could use one of those.....

lol :)

GReddy_917
05-19-2004, 11:23 PM
Peter,

I just got a call from my brother cuz he's scoping out the Asian side of the McCarthy ranch. At 2:50pm 5.19.04 Wednesday, he said there is 2 Evos there. One White and One Silver.

The Evo in question is the Silver Evo, IT HAS AN EVO 8 badge on it. This silver evo has no license plate but is purchased from STEVENS CRACK Mitsui. It has also black rims with silver polished lips. This could possibly be the Silver Evo that is always there. Let me know what else you would like me to do. .. if this is indeed the guy that stole your badge... does anybody want some new rims???

Nebo

Wow. Thanks Nebo...Ill cruise by there tommorrow morning and scope it. If it is the silver Evo that I saw the same day I got jacked Ill let you know (not to mention start planning my revenge).

Stay tuned... :ninja:

nebolic
05-20-2004, 12:40 AM
cool beans, if you need help extracting revenge if indeed stated Evo is the culprit let us (me) know.

:)

Nebo

kimmievo
05-20-2004, 10:14 AM
cool beans, if you need help extracting revenge if indeed stated Evo is the culprit let us (me) know.

:)

Nebo

I know I've mentioned this before, but I know an "Italian Family" in South City that owes me a "favor." lol Let me know if ya need any help....I'll always help out my norcalevo bros. :)

chris
05-20-2004, 11:18 AM
whoa hahaha.

SouthernCrane
05-20-2004, 12:43 PM
I know I've mentioned this before, but I know an "Italian Family" in South City that owes me a "favor." lol Let me know if ya need any help....I'll always help out my norcalevo bros. :)

:yikes:

GReddy_917
05-20-2004, 03:31 PM
Well...I went by there and didnt see the Evo in question...Ill try again on Saturday :x

SLVR EVO
05-20-2004, 07:50 PM
Man, this has got me hooked like a house wife to a mid-day soap opera (no offense to any soap opera watching homemaker evo driving ladies out there, :wink: hehe. They could exist :shock:)

evo_dadi
05-20-2004, 09:02 PM
Well...I went by there and didnt see the Evo in question...Ill try again on Saturday :x

saturday after the meet :wink: :wink: kinda like hells angels with evo's instead :wave:

BluEvo
05-21-2004, 01:05 AM
let's do it!

GReddy_917
05-21-2004, 12:36 PM

saturday after the meet :wink: :wink: kinda like hells angels with evo's instead :wave:

LoLz talk about intimidation factor... well Ill roll incognito over there B4 the meet...then if it IS the fucktard that jacked me, we can take turns pissing on his car. :twisted:

kimmievo
05-24-2004, 08:54 AM
So, what happened....did anyone go to McCarthy Ranch after the meet? Inquiring minds want to know!

Whooopasss
05-24-2004, 02:57 PM
Sad... my antena on my old S2000 got stolen not once, not twice, but 3 times in the same place (outside my appartment) in 2 months..

who ever it was, took time to remove each letter??? or does tha badge come as a whole?

Might not be an evo owner at all, I mean, spend 30k on a car and you cant buy a badge?? sad...

GReddy_917
05-30-2004, 09:19 AM
We all went to Mcarthy Ranch after the meet/drive....there was one silver Evo there...but no sign of UK badging...I thanked everyone for being down to kick some ass on the meet thread.

The badge is individual letters not one piece.

ace33joe
06-01-2004, 02:14 PM
Sorry to hear that.

I hope you feel better, because you could buff off the scratches.

Someone took off Mitsubishi diamond emblem from my friend's red EVO about a month ago, and his trunk was scratched bad. I helped him removing scratches, but couldn't remove all of them.

EvoVIII
06-01-2004, 02:36 PM
haha, case remain open