PDA

View Full Version : meet at mountain view krispy kreme

roywhitep5
05-17-2004, 10:41 PM
there will be a meet at mvkk on wednesday night at 7:30 and there will be a few proteges and wrx's. we expect to go for a drive afterwards. feel free to join us

brwnrice
05-17-2004, 10:46 PM
pm me where the drive location is at :twisted:

roywhitep5
05-17-2004, 10:56 PM
oh yeah two of the guys going are planning to buy the mr evo's when they come out. i think rishie is comming too

roywhitep5
05-19-2004, 03:56 PM
so is anyone going to come out?

SouthernCrane
05-19-2004, 03:58 PM
I'm gonna try to make it.

SouthernCrane
05-19-2004, 09:44 PM
I made it, and left when everyone went to eat. Getting onto Rengstorff, I was followed by a police officer. She pulled me over on Middlefield. When she pulled me over she said that I didn't have a front plate, but from her view point when parked she was un-able to see my front plate, but she saw it after I told her I did have it on. Also she said she was going to ticket me for a modified exhaust, but i notified her that it was below the dB threshold for noise level, and told her how it was tested at our meet. She said that any modified exhaust is illegal, but she didn't ticket me for anything. She was cool about the whole thing. that was my little adventure for the night..............I hate being pulled over, kind of embarrassing when everyone is passing by you.

GReddy_917
05-19-2004, 11:52 PM
Wow...Im glad you got off ticketless.

BluEvo
05-20-2004, 01:39 AM
aahh common B, you know it was your unwitting charm that persuaded her not to give you a ticket. lols
good to hear that you were able to get out of that one. :cop:

Whooopasss
05-21-2004, 09:25 AM
the negotiator!!

I made it, and left when everyone went to eat. Getting onto Rengstorff, I was followed by a police officer. She pulled me over on Middlefield. When she pulled me over she said that I didn't have a front plate, but from her view point when parked she was un-able to see my front plate, but she saw it after I told her I did have it on. Also she said she was going to ticket me for a modified exhaust, but i notified her that it was below the dB threshold for noise level, and told her how it was tested at our meet. She said that any modified exhaust is illegal, but she didn't ticket me for anything. She was cool about the whole thing. that was my little adventure for the night..............I hate being pulled over, kind of embarrassing when everyone is passing by you.

vtluu
05-21-2004, 09:29 AM
i notified her that it was below the dB threshold for noise level, and told her how it was tested at our meet. She said that any modified exhaust is illegal, but she didn't ticket me for anything.
Glad I could help. :wink:

roywhitep5
05-21-2004, 09:46 PM

she circled our group like twice when we were chilling at kk

roywhitep5
05-21-2004, 09:49 PM
dan (riced out blue p5)had a little incident on hwy9 and is now missing his front bumper permanantly:p he shook it off like it was nothing