EVOLUTION IX MR SE $33,999 INCLUDING DESTINATION CHARGE

EVOLUTION IX RS $26,999 INCLUDING DESTINATION CHARGE

Evolution IX GSR $28,599 INCLUDING DESTINATION CHARGE

EVOLUTION IX SSL$31,299 INCLUDING DESTINATION CHARGE

EVOLUTION IX MR$32,999 INCLUDING DESTINATION CHARGE

*MR PACKAGE AND ZERO LIFT KIT IS INCLUDED TO THE PRICE*

***$625 DESTINATION CHARGE ARE ALREADY INCLUDED INTO THE PRICE***

In Addition you can get an Extra $500 loyalty Rebate

***Must be a current college graduate with in 2 yrs and must be an active military and need to show the proof upfront, Must bring in Diploma original , military ID and proof that you are active***

***Must be a Current Mitsubishi Registered Owner to Qualify for Loyalty Rebate***

***IF YOU ARE HAPPY WE ARE HAPPY***

O0 SPECIAL OFFER TO ALL EVOLUTION OWNERS!!!!!!!? O0

EFFECTIVE January. 15, 2006

O0 YOU CAN BRING YOUR EVOLUTION HERE AT SOUTH COAST? :mitsu: MITSUBISHI FOR OIL CHANGE AND YOU WILL ONLY PAY $39.99 PLUS TAX AND OIL DISPOSAL O0 [/CENTER]

****All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge.**Prices are subject to change w/out prior noticed**

Thank You Everyone for your support :)

South Coast Mitsu
09-05-2006, 09:04 AM
Guys if you have any questions pls feel free to give Mike Shriner a call and he will be happy to help you out...

Thank You
Mark M.
1-888-810-5153

06IXMR
09-05-2006, 09:10 AM
I'm not even home yet..one month too shy =/ gah.

South Coast Mitsu
09-06-2006, 10:34 AM
Just to let everyone now that Mike Shriner is Off today..So if you have any question pls feel free to talk to one of our sales manager...when you call just ask for Sales Manager and they will be happy to help you out and answer all your questions...

Thank you
Mark M.

Mystique
09-21-2006, 04:53 PM
You guys don't have anymore regular MR's in South Coast Mitsubishi? I was planning to print out this page so I can compare it with dealers in the north coast, but the normal MR isn't there anymore.

midEVO
09-26-2006, 03:17 PM
what is the average trade in value of a white 03 gsr with 42k miles?

South Coast Mitsu
09-26-2006, 03:23 PM
Yup no more regular MR's Guys they are all sold out......

Average trade in value for your car is really depends on the condition if you want give me a call so we can talk about your car and i can figure out trade in value for you...

Thank you

midEVO
09-26-2006, 03:31 PM
Yup no more regular MR's Guys they are all sold out......

Average trade in value for your car is really depends on the condition if you want give me a call so we can talk about your car and i can figure out trade in value for you...

Thank you
its in good condition, i just was wondering a ballpark figure.

I don't think I can afford to trade her in, just wondering for the future.

I imagine i would get roughly 18k for it if i traded it in and then 12k difference after taxes and crap.

South Coast Mitsu
10-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Guys Thanks to all of you who supported South Coast Mitsubishi for the Month of September and keep your support coz we are going to give you the October Fest Evo sale soon......

Congrats to all members who got their Evo....Drive Safe.....