PDA

View Full Version : Perspective meeting place Sugars cafe

MitsuMan
05-21-2004, 03:56 PM
does anyone want to meet at sugars on a sat or a fri night the girls wear lingeri even though their not all that check it out in SJ santa clara st Sugarsmagazine.com have not been there yet will maby go this week any input is welcom and of corse mind you this is just a suggetion

JanSolo
05-21-2004, 04:51 PM
I read something about this place a long time ago in the Metro. I've heard it is a tad sleazy and the element there is questionable. Have you been there before? Got any pics of the girls you wanna share with the class?

BluEvo
05-21-2004, 05:06 PM
i passed that place everyday on my way home from work, when my office was in downtown SJ. don't know where exactly we would have the room to park tho? it's a pretty tight spot on santa clara st.
my cousin tells me that they have places like that in LA. Cafes that have waitresses wearing lingerie. he says the girls are hooottt there! i think he actually hooked up with one too.....and they might get married ..... :shock: lolz

EuGeNiLe
05-29-2004, 04:07 AM
i grew up in that neighborhood.. north side sj wassssup! anyways.. i went to high school right over there down the street from the place.. that buildilng where its at has prob had several different owners.. im sure soon it will have another..

the place doesnt really seem that poppin.. thers no place to park.. and i think u have to buy a drink no matter what.. and these days i hear they dont wear as revealing clothing.. :P

not a place i would try to hold car club gatherings.. but definitely not a bad place to get something to drink and have some eye candy at the same time