PDA

View Full Version : Any news on WORKS alcohol/ water injection kits?

whtrice
09-13-2006, 04:52 PM
Any new devolopements from WORKS on a water/ alcohol injection system. Looking to upgrade to a bigger turbo and incorporate this with it as well. Just checking to see if it might be materializing soon.

EVO GRIM
09-13-2006, 06:06 PM
Dude that horse has been beat.......for 2 years.

lqdchkn
09-13-2006, 08:53 PM

So true. I like WORKS but it's never gonna happen.

whtrice
09-14-2006, 04:02 PM
Your right man.. Thought I would blow the dust off it..You watch it will be stock on the EVO X by the time it ..if ever.. gets developed!! :D

wilson1
09-14-2006, 07:21 PM
Unfortunately, it will never be release.

Jamie@WORKS
09-21-2006, 11:16 AM

So, does this mean we should stop testing/R&D on it?

KareBearPowa
09-21-2006, 11:35 AM
http://www.aquamist.co.uk/

whtrice
09-21-2006, 01:18 PM
So Jamie...Is there a chance this year? Shall I call for an appointment?

evo_dadi
09-21-2006, 06:42 PM
whats taking so long jaime :P :lol:

lqdchkn
09-21-2006, 07:11 PM

Dude I'm gonna sound like a D!CK here sorry.* But WTF?* You mean your STILL in testing/R&D?* Or just started up again after stopping?* I know, 'cause I've heard it said at WORKS that it has been and continues to be bumped for projects that can be developed sooner that will make money right away.* i.e. Eclipse parts, intake/exhaust. So when is it gonna get its time?

I know all this seems kinda harsh.* Seriously though, it's 'cause I care.* When it comes time to consider an water/alcohol inkection kit, I'd want yours.* I remember reading about WORKS and this particular kit 3 years ago and there is still no ETA.

I have and will continue to buy WORKS parts.* They are fantastic and quality is second to none.* The water/alcohol kit has yet to be proven more than a rumor/prototype.

**Edited for typos**