PDA

View Full Version : Great experience @ SpeedElement

ace33joe
09-17-2006, 12:30 AM
I got an exhaust at SpeedElement couple of days ago. They offered free installation as advertised.

Mike did the installation quickly. fitment was great, and he was very friendly. I also talked to Andy, and he was very knowledgeable, and I got lots of good advice from him.

I found some washers were misplaced, but Mike gladly took care of that small thing although he was busy on Friday, and Calvin even gave me a small gift because I had to go back there!

I am a very satisfied customer, and I will definitely do business again with them soon! I recommend SpeedElement to all!

EFIxMR
09-17-2006, 06:11 PM
:D Thank you for the kind words!

masurie
09-17-2006, 07:42 PM
I got an exhaust at SpeedElement couple of days ago. They offered free installation as advertised.

Mike did the installation quickly. fitment was great, and he was very friendly. I also talked to Andy, and he was very knowledgeable, and I got lots of good advice from him.

I found some washers were misplaced, but Mike gladly took care of that small thing although he was busy on Friday, and Calvin even gave me a small gift because I had to go back there!

I am a very satisfied customer, and I will definitely do business again with them soon! I recommend SpeedElement to all!

+1

I always have a great experience when i go there. Looking forward to have my next mods and custom tuned by Speed element

MAD MR
09-18-2006, 08:18 PM
+1 Andy did an awsome job on tuning my car,thanks guys :D

Liquid-R1
09-19-2006, 08:39 AM
My buddy takes his WRX there for all his stuff (I get to be the chauffeur), and he's always got quality service from Cal, Andy, and the rest of the people there...