PDA

View Full Version : Results for SCCA RallyCross 5/23

TarmacAttack
05-24-2004, 11:28 PM
http://www.sfrscca.org/RallyX/scoring/rxresults_05232004.html

TheJang...You rocked dude, keep it up.

We need more mitsu's out there. The ratio for suby's to mitsu's is pretty bad. Even vw's and audi's are out numbering us.

I'm Lance. I ran in the white evo the past 2 weekends.

vtluu
05-25-2004, 01:59 AM
Nice! Congrats to both you and TheJang on your outstanding results--2nd and 1st in your respective classes! :worthy:

Unfortunately my friend didn't have his GVR4 fixed in time. In fact, while you were running, I was helping him port the wastegate on his turbo. Hopefully I'll make it out next time. 8)

evo_dadi
05-25-2004, 06:16 AM
lol so youre the evo guy that my buddy was talking about bam :D he thought he got first but when he saw the result he started saying "damn evo's!!" in a joking way tho :lol: good run man :thumbsup:

JanSolo
05-25-2004, 07:48 AM
Wow, the Jang did very, very good! And on his first outing. Congrats indeed! And I hope you don't spend the next week removing all the dirt from your Evo.

TheJANG
05-26-2004, 12:25 AM
Thanks guys :driving: The most fun parts of the day, though, were being able to use the e-brake running my girl's Lancer (and coming up with times close to the Evo :shock: -- disgusting!) and turning a crazy .82 in my 2nd fun run. Finally got the courage to go WOT where possible after being conservative & feathering everywhere, and man did it pay off.

Lots of blabber and a handful of pics & videos here:

http://www.nepthys.com/evo/rallycross02.html

The car's still dirty & has the numbers on the windows :lol: The JDM Mitsu. mud flaps really helped, though. They're completely encrusted with hardened earth, but the rest of the car has not a single splatter, just fine powdery dust from slow-settling rooster tails.

Tarmac: Next time we've gotta exchange some tips & stuff. Evo brothas band together! We can form Voltron or some ish and kick more Rex tail :twisted:

xchoirboy
05-26-2004, 06:28 AM
Congrats - do you get frequent flyer miles for going to the car wash j/k.