PDA

View Full Version : Finally.. JGTC is here. Fontana Speedway Dec. 18-19

DB8GSR
05-25-2004, 08:48 PM
Here's the link guys
http://www.jgtcusa.net

I'am so there!! Probably both days too. Race queens.. here I come.. err.. I meant race cars. ooops! :lol: :wink:

DB8GSR - who's already got their vacation schedule set for December! :twisted:

oh.. and get this. A quote from the site!

A lot of you belong to a club or group so we thought we’d give you the opportunity to represent at GT Live. Starting in June we’ll be offering car club packages that include a weekend pass, preferred parking, a dedicated lounge in the parking area and participation in the VIP fan lap, which is exclusive to car clubs. :shock:

evo_dadi
05-25-2004, 08:52 PM
NO!!!!!!!!!! why december :cry: thats when we go crazy at work.

DB8GSR
05-25-2004, 09:17 PM
thats when we go crazy at work.

damn... I didn't know you work at the mental institution facility. :roll: :wink: :twisted:

vtluu
05-25-2004, 09:22 PM
When a postal employee says they "go crazy at work", does that mean they're "going postal"? :lol: (I'm sure Marcel hasn't heard that one about a million times before.)

evo_dadi
05-25-2004, 09:38 PM
lol close working at the p.o.can make you crazy ;) hence you go postal :)

EvoVIII
05-25-2004, 09:44 PM
we should go as a NorCal/SoCal Evo group, they don't got Evo in there and is the last race of the sesson... so all the points, 1's 2's 3's place is like settle already.... but there is still drifting to be seen there :D

TarmacAttack
05-25-2004, 09:58 PM
actually it's not in the points race and it's really not a race at all. I've seen a flyer for it and it's mainly just exhibition laps and a car show. I'll try and find a pic of that flyer again.

evo_dadi
05-28-2004, 06:26 AM
got the day off!!! :woowoo: :woowoo: :peace: :peace:

VadersSTi
07-07-2004, 08:52 AM
Oh yeah! I am there for sure :)

GReddy_917
07-07-2004, 01:02 PM

Ditto...every December I average about 58 hr work weeks thru the 25th.....of course, we dont go postal...we go parcel...lol :owned:

evo_dadi
07-07-2004, 07:44 PM

Ditto...every December I average about 58 hr work weeks thru the 25th.....of course, we dont go postal...we go parcel...lol :owned:

lol i feel you on that man it gets tiring!!

evo_dadi
07-24-2004, 10:27 PM
so who's gonna be going to this? theyre offering a club discount for car clubs but with a minimum of 20 cars and the price would be $65.were gonn have our own parking area with a 20x20 tent so we can do some bbq there also.then there's a fun lap where we could ride our cars on the track for a lap or two.then i think some free t-shirts also.

cmon guys lets do this!! :)

Evil EV0
08-21-2004, 11:47 PM
Im down to go...Its funny cuz we just got a flyer for it today while we were at our S2K meet down here in Irvine. If anyone wants to caravan we should get something together when we get closer.

bdking57
08-23-2004, 03:32 PM
This sounds sweet.. if we cant make this one, there is also a 2 day time attack event at leguna seca in mid october.. all the mags will be there, and its close enough that we can have some nice representation.

garrick70
08-23-2004, 06:46 PM

lol i feel you on that man it gets tiring!!

I understand your pain. I go Parcel in December as well. The only way I would be able to make it would be to fly down friday night.... Late friday night.

evo_dadi
08-23-2004, 07:02 PM
This sounds sweet.. if we cant make this one, there is also a 2 day time attack event at leguna seca in mid october.. all the mags will be there, and its close enough that we can have some nice representation.

hey brian anymore details to this?