PDA

View Full Version : WB Superstar USA

JanSolo
05-25-2004, 10:27 PM
This is one of the most painful shows I've ever watched.

You might have seen Fox's American Idol, which is known for it's attempts at finding someone with talent and actually singing ability. Well this show is just like American Idol, except for it is looking for the worst singers possible. Naturally, they do not tell the contestants that and instead fill them with hope and inspiration by telling them how amazing they are, when in reality, the opposite is true.

Here is the web site for the show:

http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Episode/0,8201,172691,00.html

Has anyone else had the misfortune of seeing this? I generally make an effort to skip tv, but this.. this is just too painful to miss. I am going to record this on my Replay AND my Tivo - you never know when one of them might mess up and not record it. ;)

vtluu
05-25-2004, 10:49 PM
Thank god I don't have cable (or satellite, or broadcast TV of any form). 8) If I did, I'd be so pissed off at wasting my money over crap like that...

Dogtown
05-25-2004, 11:04 PM
I think its safe to say the winner of this competition will not be very happy at all. It seems really mean though.

kimmievo
05-25-2004, 11:32 PM
My ears were bleeding tonite.......

I don't know why, but I couldn't seem to change the channel...this show is horribly addicting, and cruel and unusual punishment for that matter.

GokuSSJ4
05-25-2004, 11:44 PM
i havent had the chance to view any of them, but i to bad that they dont have the videos of them singing that way i can laugh all day long .

chris
05-26-2004, 07:11 AM
its funny but sad at the same time. too bad the hot chicks that sing well got dismissed =X