Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RRE Gift Certificates Available

Default Re: RRE Gift Certificates Available

Ok I found another photo of me with coconut top and tony... ahhhh memories...

I spend my time sitting in a car that isn't going anywhere and I call it progress.<br /><br />Visit the &lt;a href=&quot;http://powerpages.tumblr.com/&quot;&gt;Power Pages&lt;/a&gt; for my tech and power information

Damn I miss that shirt. I lost it that very same night after you and I went to the beach to watch the stars.
    Quote Originally Posted by &quot;bdking57&quot;
    The bar significantly increases chasis stiffness and I found I could break traction on all 4 tires pretty easily.
    <br />

You guys are too much, even for me. I don't know how RRE will ever be taken seriously when Ty is welding on BOVs onto intake pipes because he is too busy using RRE's vendor status on NCE to play footsie over the internet with Bryan and rubbing it in Tony's face.
    -Oscar
    IX SE-285whp/282wtq Catback, HKS drop in, GST reflash

Would you be happy if I show Bryan das boot and welcome you with open arms?

Quote Originally Posted by dabaysevo
    You guys are too much, even for me. I don't know how RRE will ever be taken seriously when Ty is welding on BOVs onto intake pipes because he is too busy using RRE's vendor status on NCE to play footsie over the internet with Bryan and rubbing it in Tony's face.

Actually I was intrested in Bryan sorry Ty.
    -Oscar

Quote Originally Posted by dabaysevo
    Actually I was intrested in Bryan sorry Ty.

It's okay Ty we can make it a fourway if you want, threeways are sooo yesterday. I got dibs on hugging the carebear first though. Since he will be in a fourway Bryan will have to change his name from carebear to squarebear.
    -Oscar

Quote Originally Posted by StockEVO
    Kinda reminds me of this...

Quote Originally Posted by &quot;bdking57&quot;
    The bar significantly increases chasis stiffness and I found I could break traction on all 4 tires pretty easily.
    <br />

^ bwahahahahaah
    -Ed<br /><br />CareBear Tune, Tanabe 2.75 DP , RRE Rally Cat, Vishnu Catback, Works Ride Springs, Hallman MBC <br />RRE 2900lb No-name Clutch &amp; Flywheel, ARC Induction Box, HPF LICP, Fuel pump &amp; Injectors 303WHP/303WTQ<br /><br />[quote author=methods4 link=topic=22671.msg356580#msg356580 date=1193250411]<br />No kidding.&nbsp; I mean who gives up their Evo for a krautmobile?<br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by methods4
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEVO
    I'll tell Tony Vu to give you a blumpkin while Medway sit in the corner and watch.
    I do whatever you want Ty. I'm here to service. With a smile even.
    Mmmmmm yellow fever
    [quote author=SteelEvo link=topic=24525.msg413448#msg413448 date=1199748161]<br />The chatter from the flagging stations was priceless...wish I could&#039;ve recorded it.&nbsp; :lol:<br /><br />&quot;Control this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Grey Evo just went over the top instead of the bypass. I think it was to let the race car pass him&quot;<br /><br />flash forward one lap...<br /><br />&quot;Control, this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Looks like he&#039;s pretty much programmed to do it now. Just went over the top again&quot;<br />&quot;Copy that. Turn 11, flag him to me&quot;<br />[/quote]<br /><br />I don&#039;t care what everyone else is doing I&#039;m going over the top!<br /><br />-Evan K.<br />will work for track time