Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RRE Gift Certificates Available

Default RRE Gift Certificates Available

If you were good this year or maybe someone loves you a lot, we have RRE gift certificates available.

Available in any amount big or small. We can send them by regular mail or e-mail. Pay in person or by credit card over the phone. Paypal too.

Again, this is only if you have been behaving well, Santa knows who is good and bad and we run them all by him first for approval.

Ty

Default Re: RRE Gift Certificates Available

So what do you get if you've been a cranky asshole?
    [quote author=SteelEvo link=topic=24525.msg413448#msg413448 date=1199748161]<br />The chatter from the flagging stations was priceless...wish I could&#039;ve recorded it.&nbsp; :lol:<br /><br />&quot;Control this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Grey Evo just went over the top instead of the bypass. I think it was to let the race car pass him&quot;<br /><br />flash forward one lap...<br /><br />&quot;Control, this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Looks like he&#039;s pretty much programmed to do it now. Just went over the top again&quot;<br />&quot;Copy that. Turn 11, flag him to me&quot;<br />[/quote]<br /><br />I don&#039;t care what everyone else is doing I&#039;m going over the top!<br /><br />-Evan K.<br />will work for track time

Thanks for posting a high-res picture. My manufacturing plant in China is now producing them by the boatload.

I'll tell Tony Vu to give you a blumpkin while Medway sit in the corner and watch.

Quote Originally Posted by crctslt
    So what do you get if you've been a cranky asshole?

Quote Originally Posted by Matz
    Thanks for posting a high-res picture. My manufacturing plant in China is now producing them by the boatload.
    +1

That "sample" is easy photoshopped out. Now all we need is to see a real one for a copy n paste of that 'authorised by' signature

Bye Bye NCe

Quote Originally Posted by Limeyboy
    That "sample" is easy photoshopped out. Now all we need is to see a real one for a copy n paste of that 'authorised by' signature

I think Ty can be bribed. There's a picture of earlyapex here on NCE wearing a coconut bra that could be used to entice him.

Bump for coconut bra. kthx.
    Quote Originally Posted by &quot;bdking57&quot;
    The bar significantly increases chasis stiffness and I found I could break traction on all 4 tires pretty easily.
    <br />

Quote Originally Posted by StockEVO
    I'll tell Tony Vu to give you a blumpkin while Medway sit in the corner and watch.
    I do whatever you want Ty. I'm here to service. With a smile even.
    Quote Originally Posted by &quot;bdking57&quot;
    The bar significantly increases chasis stiffness and I found I could break traction on all 4 tires pretty easily.
    <br />

Quote Originally Posted by methods4
    Bump for coconut bra. kthx.
    Unfortunately, I think that pic link is gone. I recall that it was posted in wzcx's "12 hour tune" thread, which was deleted for some reason.