Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: oh im single now

Default Re: oh im single now

Quote Originally Posted by MtsEvoIX
    sorry to hear Jay. single lifes better. 8)

p.s. i like your sig matt
    O.T. Thx to you Dave!!

2. Default Re: oh im single now

single people have more fun
    - Amiel<br /><br />*** stock ****<br />&lt;img src=&quot;http://i13.tinypic.com/6yd9wgi.gif&quot;&gt;

sorry to hear jay. better ones out there for sure

She came to talk to me today, we are on good terms. BFF! LOl.... anyways...its just to see what eles is out there. I'm still really young so I just want to have fun.
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..

Quote Originally Posted by OhSnapItzJay
    She came to talk to me today, we are on good terms. BFF! LOl.... anyways...its just to see what eles is out there. I'm still really young so I just want to have fun.
    I like ur attitude Jay! Don't eat that BFF crap though, plenty of women out there. Be young! Hav fun! Drink pepsi! Whoops (old slogan from waaay back! haha)

Haha....I know I'm going to have lots of fun...just trying to not overload myself...lol
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..

Quote Originally Posted by OhSnapItzJay
    Haha....I know I'm going to have lots of fun...just trying to not overload myself...lol
    Yeah that's starts getting to be a problem after awhile. It's sooo hard to keep up, so just remember to call the girls by their names and not the other girl's names! :lol: I hate when that happens...

uhhh WTH is a guy doing posting that he's single now in this car forum??

:lol:

congrats jay!
    Quote Originally Posted by &quot;DnB_design&quot;
    can&#039;t beat that price like a red-headed step child !
    <br /><br />[quote author=vtluu link=topic=10413.msg137940#msg137940 date=1148572576]<br /> &quot;What&#039;s the difference between a porcupine and a Bimmer?&quot; (A: &quot;A porcupine has pricks on the outside.&quot<br />[/quote]<br /><br />[quote author=9secMonster link=topic=15275.msg207158#msg207158 date=1168308351]<br />Spend it all on hookers and coke.<br />[/quote]

Trying to spread my you know status, refer me to other girls.
    Stockish...

Quote Originally Posted by ek9_evo9
    uhhh WTH is a guy doing posting that he's single now in this car forum??

:lol:

congrats jay!
    lol +1 Carl. :lol:
    -Ryan
    WW Lancer Evolution IX