Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: oh im single now

Default oh im single now

well me and my girl broke up after 15 months. I guess its time for me to find a JDM girl....Venessa would own....hahaha...anyways I hope jdm theory has something for me...
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..

Default Re: oh im single now

im sorry man, well what i always say is there is always more fish in the sea

tell that to my gf hahaha
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..

hold up who broke it off?

sorry to hear that man i feel for you. Take care of urself.
    Bye Bye NCe

im gettin close to the boat ur on jay & limey.. been almost 2 yrs.. and for 1 yr we were living together... and months working 2gether...
    - Craig<br /> www.ONI-MOTO.com<br />&quot;Fuk Show Let&#039;s Go&quot; - redtydsf

I broke it up...I just need time alone...we talked today and we are on good terms woot..even spen christmas together...haha but maybe ill regret this one day...
    Stockish...

Eh!?

you two friggin confuse me! x.x
    -Ryan
    WW Lancer Evolution IX

Sorry to hear this happen Jay. Damn this is happening a lot lately! Oh wells hopefully it's for the best. But let me help you clarify something...

Quote Originally Posted by OhSnapItzJay
    tell that to my gf hahaha
    "gf" => now "ex-gf"

The sooner you get to sayin the latter rather the former, the better off you'll be. Trust me I was in the same boat a few months ago. Now... well you ask Wilson how i'm doing hehe..... let's just say party on everyone, party on!!! 8)

10. Default Re: oh im single now

sorry to hear Jay. single lifes better. 8)

p.s. i like your sig matt
    400whp/384tq - E85 - stock turbo
    334whp/317tq - 91oct - stock turbo

Sponsored by www.speedelement.com / www.rallyinnovations.com / www.bajadesigns.com / www.sportsracingfuel.com / www.gruppe-s.com / www.vexmotorsports.com / www.detailaddict.com
    Tuned by Bryan@GST Motorsports
    Proud supporter of www.gstmotorsports.com / www.xperformance.com