Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OEM part numbers

Default OEM part numbers

MR598152 (the EVO VII badge) doesn't show as a valid item at Olympia

Default OEM part numbers

thanks guys. i was talking to one of the parts guys at Stevens Creek Mitsu and he mentioned that if i can get the part #, he can order the badges directly. cool guys over there. i was also talking to one of the service guys and he mentioned that they are trying to get things on the right track for the mitsu community. i asked about doing a car show like Honda and Toyota do for their peeps. they would make a better rep for themselves to connect better with the mitsu customer (especially the Evo peeps) he said that would be cool. with a bbq, music and NorCalEvo showing off our stuff. get some exposure for mitsu and us. we discussed all that and stuff, but i guess we'll have to wait and see if they react to it. he (Kevin) is aware of NorCalEvo and knows a couple of us. he mentioned that he knows Jan already.
    Evo to Galant and 06&#039; CBR 600RR....?? <br />New Baby = New Dad!

Default OEM part numbers

MZ380295EX - MR Vortex Generator. Retails for 229$ at the dealership (or so I am told).

Default UK Mitsubi Evolution part numbers

vtluu Guest

Default Re: UK Mitsubi Evolution part numbers

Quote Originally Posted by brwnrice

That's the strangest-looking Evo I've ever seen. :lol:

Default OEM part numbers

if you look closer on the bottom of the screen there is an EVO VIII tab

vtluu Guest

Default OEM part numbers

Added part numbers for RS trunk bar and MR shocks.

Default OEM part numbers

Anybody know the part numbers for OEM fluids for Tranny, and both differentials?
    Works TR-340+

vtluu Guest

Default OEM part numbers

Quote Originally Posted by egui42
    Anybody know the part numbers for OEM fluids for Tranny, and both differentials?
    Part number for the OEM "Dyaqueen" fluid that goes in the transfer case is 3775610; $35 from MitsubishiParts.net; you may have a hard time buying it from a local dealership. WORKS carries it though if you don't want to buy a gallon of the stuff.

Default OEM part numbers

Anyone has the part number for the engine oil dipstick O-rings?

I posted a request on evom.net, but nobody replies.