Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RRE Stealth Exhaust

Default Re: RRE Stealth Exhaust

Care bear toonz with Care bear alignmentz will eat Porsches no problem, given if you have the supporting mods.

Quote Originally Posted by EV0LL
    Other than the physical make up of the exhaust, and the sound, whats the difference between the two? Does one flow better than the other? Does one allow evos to eat more than 1 Porsche a day? How many more hoes witll one score me over the other? And do you offer free polishing with every $500+ purchase?

Thanks!

i like the cat converter in that pic

Here is a good image of the two resonator side by side. No one complained of the louvers style down here in socal. So far everyone love the sound and performance gains. As for flow, which is better is probably best explained by a cop you pull up next to them at the light. :shock:

Regarding the cat convertor. We have two styles (again). One is a "real" cat with a 3" inlet and 3" outlet. Bolts up to factory, but I don't know why one would want to do that. So this one is legal since the inners is the same as the factory cats and should pass smog no problem. Price is $170

And the other style is basically a "hi-temp resonator". Not legal for use on public roads of course. Here's is what the "hi-temp race cat" look like. Price is $220

Quote Originally Posted by AreSTG
    i like the cat converter in that pic

And the other style is basically a "hi-temp resonator". Not legal for use on public roads of course. Here's is what the "hi-temp race cat" look like. Price is $220

I like that hi-temp race cat.Â* Do you have more info on it???Â* Would you know if this meets the definition of a high flow cat according to SCCA???Â* Â*If not...no biggie.Â* Thanks.

Â* Â*Dennis
    <br />SFR SCCA #96 XP...Got cones!<br />SPEED ELEMENT/ Draggin Anchor Racing

RRE comes thru again with great products!! Great work guys!

4564 Enterprise Street
    Fremont, CA 94538
    510-226-8822

So far I'm happy with my RRE Stealth Catback. Quiet and stealthy looking while still having a full 3"piping all the way thru.
    Installation was a snap, everything lined up and fit perfect.

As far as the RRE Rally Cat it works great as designed, but mine had a annoying rattling sound coming from inside the cat when I shake it.Â*

Luckily, Speed Element will replace it for free when they get more in stock.Â* Awesome vendor!
    04' EVO VIII TB SSL
    GST Bryan Tuned 363whp/350tq.

Quote Originally Posted by Evotech8
    So far I'm happy with my RRE Stealth Catback. Quiet and stealthy looking while still having a full 3"piping all the way thru.
    Installation was a snap, everything lined up and fit perfect.

As far as the RRE Rally Cat it works great as designed, but mine had a annoying rattling sound coming from inside the cat when I shake it.

Luckily, Speed Element will replace it for free when they get more in stock. Awesome vendor!
    Evotech8...Thanks for the feedback...I didn't know that was the Rally cat. I concur about Speed Element being an Awesome vendor...a shameless plug for Cal and crew.

Dennis
    <br />SFR SCCA #96 XP...Got cones!<br />SPEED ELEMENT/ Draggin Anchor Racing

I wouldn't consider this a shameless plug. It's call customer service. If you purchased a Rally Cat either through us or SpeedElement and have the rattle problem. Feel free to call us and we'll take of it. There was a bad batch where the inside perforation wasn't made long enough and thoroughly welded. So overtime the perforation rattle loose.

As to answer the question if the rally cat is legal for SCCA or not. Well it's coated with the same heat resistance material found on regular factory cats. But there's no robidium, platinum, or whatever exotic metal found inside. Your best best to refer to the rulesbook and ask the official. But personally, I don't think it's legal.

What's the performance gains on these stealth systems?
    What's shipping to SF?