Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RRE Stealth Exhaust

Default Re: RRE Stealth Exhaust

Performance gains? Well it's 3" straight through just like any other system out on the market right now.

Sorry I'm not a bean counter or a salesman who like to post dyno graphs to sell a product. But if you visit SocalEVO or ask other members here who have purchase the system, they can tell you first hand. Otherwise if you ask me, I'm going to tell you definatly need one and it's the best system out there right now evar!

As for shipping to SF, I need a zip. Shipping to a business address vs. residential saves you a couple of bucks. In general you're looking about $30-$40 bucks for shipping.

PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by StockEVO
    I wouldn't consider this a shameless plug. It's call customer service. If you purchased a Rally Cat either through us or SpeedElement and have the rattle problem. Feel free to call us and we'll take of it. There was a bad batch where the inside perforation wasn't made long enough and thoroughly welded. So overtime the perforation rattle loose.

As to answer the question if the rally cat is legal for SCCA or not. Well it's coated with the same heat resistance material found on regular factory cats. But there's no robidium, platinum, or whatever exotic metal found inside. Your best best to refer to the rulesbook and ask the official. But personally, I don't think it's legal.
    04' EVO VIII TB SSL
    GST Bryan Tuned 363whp/350tq.

Can anyone post up sound clips from outside and inside of the car?

Pm me in a week or so when mine gets here.
    [quote author=SteelEvo link=topic=24525.msg413448#msg413448 date=1199748161]<br />The chatter from the flagging stations was priceless...wish I could&#039;ve recorded it.&nbsp; :lol:<br /><br />&quot;Control this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Grey Evo just went over the top instead of the bypass. I think it was to let the race car pass him&quot;<br /><br />flash forward one lap...<br /><br />&quot;Control, this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Looks like he&#039;s pretty much programmed to do it now. Just went over the top again&quot;<br />&quot;Copy that. Turn 11, flag him to me&quot;<br />[/quote]<br /><br />I don&#039;t care what everyone else is doing I&#039;m going over the top!<br /><br />-Evan K.<br />will work for track time

^ I'll probably forget. Post a review or something in Buyers Corner or something!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse
    Can anyone post up sound clips from outside and inside of the car?
    there is a sound clip on youtube... i think, seach socalevo shouldnt be too hard to find.