Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RRE Stealth Exhaust

Default RRE Stealth Exhaust

We're finally making these available to you guys up north. This system been offer to the Socal kids who live in fear of being pulled over by the PD or CHiP.

Price on the cat back system is $530 + tax if you resides in California and + shipping. There are two style offer and two material with the stealth system. Style A consists of 1 x 24" louvers style resonator and 1 x 18" straight through peforated resonator. Style B replace the 24" resonator with the straight through perforated style. Sound difference between the two is about 5 +/- 2 decibles. Both are coupled to a Magnaflow 3" inlet and 3" outlet muffler with a angle cut 3" pipe for a tip. The system is not crazy super duper humpty dumpty light like system from Japan. So you won't be saving any weight with this system over stock. And for those who insist on having full stainless steel, there's Style C. Which consist of all stainless steel construction. Only perforated style resonator is offer with Style C. Price on the Style C. is $670.00 Add $60 dollars if you want the stock EVO tip to be welded on. So far no one in Socal ask for Style C. All system is painted with high temp black paint.

Here is the thread in Socal EVO about the Stealth Exhaust.
    http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=27183.0

If you have any question, feel free to PM or call me here at the shop.

Default Re: RRE Stealth Exhaust

About time Ty.

you guys are going to love this IMO. having a quieter exhaust makes the Evo so much fun to drive this set up is seriously as quiet as stock, with a deeper rumble.

nice exhaust
    - Amiel<br /><br />*** stock ****<br />&lt;img src=&quot;http://i13.tinypic.com/6yd9wgi.gif&quot;&gt;

Here's a shot of the Stealth exhaust with the stock EVO tip welded on right before shipping. Also please note that due to the limited availability stock exhaust left behind or discard by customers here. We cannot always fullfil the request welding on the stock tip. If you want one done and don't mind donating your stock rear section. Send yours in and we'll chop it off and weld it on for $20 bucks.

Edit, if you want to save money on shipping. Cut your stock tip off as close to the body as possible and send it here instead of sending the whole rear section.

Is this a full 3" ?

yes, except maybe for the IX's some people run 2.75'' downpipes for better clearance; the catback is complete 3'' with mandrel bends

So style B is louder than A by ~5db correct? Does it flow better then as well?

Price on the cat back system is $530 + tax if you resides in California and + shipping. There are two style offer and two material with the stealth system. Style A consists of 1 x 24" louvers style resonator and 1 x 18" straight through peforated resonator. Style B replace the 24" resonator with the straight through perforated style. Sound difference between the two is about 5 +/- 2 decibles. Both are coupled to a Magnaflow 3" inlet and 3" outlet muffler with a angle cut 3" pipe for a tip.
    Other than the physical make up of the exhaust, and the sound, whats the difference between the two? Does one flow better than the other? Does one allow evos to eat more than 1 Porsche a day? How many more hoes witll one score me over the other? And do you offer free polishing with every $500+ purchase?

Thanks!
    - Jason

94 Sentra
    03 Santa Cruz Blur
    06 Some Other Car

Have you seen my girlfriend?

Straight through peforated style core vs. louvers style core is going to flow better on paper. But I don't have any actual numbers to prove otherwise. As for sound, it's negilbly louder than the louvers style but nothing like buzz bomb fart can sound like those from Apex'i or GReddy.

Quote Originally Posted by byt
    So style B is louder than A by ~5db correct? Does it flow better then as well?