Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: To catch a cheater....

Default Re: To catch a cheater....

Quote Originally Posted by Boostd4
    Thanks for the input everyone...I'm basically going to handle this as calmly as possible.

My strategy is to not even mention the emails...but just his name...and I'll let her dig the hole herself.
    That's a good plan. If she plays it off, you can use some of the info from the emails and just slowly drop hints that you know. What someone said above is true. If something like this happens and you forgive her, it's going to change you and turn the relationship into a controlling one (speaking from personal experience). It was rediculous how I ended up. And when I realized it, I ended up ending it anyways. So I just wasted my time.

if you want revenge...

if she has a sister, I'd tap that shiznit

If she has a best friend, I'd tap that ass too.

if she has both, even better, I'd tap both her sister's ass and her best friend.

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

...all at the same time. If the guy has a sis tap that too.

Nebo, you're bad.

I would confront her about it. You got to rememeber, these are anonymous emails - it could be someone shit stirring or even someone who wants your girl from you playing you.

Just ask her about it. Its not you "acucsing"her as you got these emails out of the blue. You should be able to judge from her reacions if she has any knowledge about it or not.

Deep down you should already know the answers to this.
    Bye Bye NCe

Quote Originally Posted by nebolic
    if you want revenge...

if she has a sister, I'd tap that shiznit

If she has a best friend, I'd tap that ass too.

if she has both, even better, I'd tap both her sister's ass and her best friend.

nebo
    Nebo my brother...you're my hero lol!
    2008 WW Evo X GSR SSS - GReddy Ti-C Cat-back-Work XT7 18x9.5 +20 -Nisei Engineering Matte Black UICP - Works Shifter Bushings-Works Ride Springs-K&N Drop In -GST Boost Pill

Digitally Remastered by Bryan@GST
    Current Powah: 305 whp/305wtq on GST Dyno.
    www.gstmotorsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Limeyboy
    I would confront her about it. You got to rememeber, these are anonymous emails - it could be someone shit stirring or even someone who wants your girl from you playing you.

Just ask her about it. Its not you "acucsing"her as you got these emails out of the blue. You should be able to judge from her reacions if she has any knowledge about it or not.

Yeah, this is how I'm going to approach it. She does have a few friends that would kill to have a man.

But...I'll follow the legal creedo of "Innocent until the fool proves themselves guilty."
    2008 WW Evo X GSR SSS - GReddy Ti-C Cat-back-Work XT7 18x9.5 +20 -Nisei Engineering Matte Black UICP - Works Shifter Bushings-Works Ride Springs-K&N Drop In -GST Boost Pill

www.gstmotorsports.com

yea, seeing how these emails r anonymous. u dont know how creditable they r, i say u either do what limeyboy saids or do some investagatin on whos sendin those emails to u. keep an eye out for people around u and her, think of who might wanna inform u so that ud break up with her. or if they r just lettin u know. then if it comes down to it maybe u can try to track down the I.P. address of where the mails r commin from. then once u know the info is creditable, drop the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by craziazzmofo66

yea, seeing how these emails r anonymous. u dont know how creditable they r, i say u either do what limeyboy saids or do some investagatin on whos sendin those emails to u. keep an eye out for people around u and her, think of who might wanna inform u so that ud break up with her. or if they r just lettin u know. then if it comes down to it maybe u can try to track down the I.P. address of where the mails r commin from. then once u know the info is creditable, drop the ball.
    I agree, but I'm not sure you can track a Yahoo address can you? I can understand if it was an ISP or a direct email account.

www.gstmotorsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Boostd4
    Quote Originally Posted by craziazzmofo66

I agree, but I'm not sure you can track a Yahoo address can you? I can understand if it was an ISP or a direct email account.

idk........im only commin up with the idea...kinda like a script writer, just because i can think of it, doesnt mean i know anything about it...lol

Why don't you try checking her act by yourself? You can't just base everything on a random e-mail. If she is actually cheating on you, I would move on. Even if you stay with her, you will always have the doubt in a relationship as long as you are with her.
    Current Mods | open intake, down pipe, catback, 255 lph Fuel Pump (w/stock cat)<br />| Tuned by Bryan@GST = 255.7@6000 rpm | 269.5@4000 rpm<br />http://www.norcalevo.net/forum/index.php/topic,17588.0.html