Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To catch a cheater....

Default Re: To catch a cheater....

I didnt read everyones feedback but, if you ask me i will just move forwward and get over it.. Just like you said you dont want to deal with her so, why waste time and get some headache.. GET RID OF HER and move on... If you guys live together and your paying for the bills tell her to get the hell out in your place... what i can picture is she messed up and you dont deserve to be treated like that so,no sympathy for her...

You dont even have to stress out because you have friends to tell you what shes been doing behind your back and shes the bitch one not you..

Go to Lemans on march 24th and and have some fun and you never know you might meet some fine girls.. I know missred,bricel,madevo,ohsnapitsjay are single and they are looking also... lol..

Dont have to worry about anything bro, just move on and thats the best bet we can give you... There is no time to waste for a girl like that....

Team EMPEROR
    Tuned By: GST Motorsports

Here's what I would do. First, find out if the emails are true. IE: reply back to the anonymous person who sent you the emails saying that you dont believe the emails and that you must see them together to believe it. Ask them to find out what date this guy is coming back from Irag and when your girl and this guy is meeting. Then take a day off of work to following your girl to confirm if the email is true or not.

If it was true, I'd do the following:

1. Do not tell her anything. Go on as everything was normal.
    2. Tap her sister(s).
    3. Tap her closest friends.
    4. Still continue to tap her.
    5. Then when you get tired of her..let her go without giving her an answer. That way she is left thinking "WTF just happened me."

PS...I'd probably tap her mom too if she is a MILF.

3. Default Re: To catch a cheater....

Quote Originally Posted by Boostd4
    Ok boys (and possibly girls)...I've got an interesting situation for you. I know there are some creative people on this board...and quite honestly some evil ones :shock:. But I've got a situation with my current GF that I was hoping you all would offer up some suggestions for.

I've been seeing this girl for 2 years (as of a few days ago in fact) and we had a "break" for about a month back in Sept. of last year. It really wasn't much of a break because we were still seeing each other regularly...but I digress. So during this "break" she went to Vegas for a wedding and met one of the wedding attendees and apparently hit it off. I didn't see this as a problem as we supposedly fixed things and we were moving on.

A few days after we patched things up, I get this long message through myspace about how she was super desperate to get back together with me and how she was planning to get knocked up to stay with me. It came from an anonymous profile that hasn't been active since last year. I pretty much bushed it off as BS and moved on.

Fast forward to this morning. I get an extremely long email from an address I've never seen. The subject line reads " **** is cheating". Basically the email has a string of copied emails (I'm assuming from ****'s account) detailing the back and forth between my GF and this guy she met. They are talking about phone conversations and text messages they have had and the dates on the emails lead up until last night (Mar. 12). There are several points in the emails in which she expresses her desire to fly out and see him, he lives in AZ. It's pretty obvious she shared secrets with the wrong people.

Now, here is an interesting twist...apparently he is in Iraq training police officers for the next year. But, he has leave to come home from time to time. In her very last email last night she expressed to him that she'd like to see him when he comes home...riiiight.

So my friends...I am left with no other alternative than to obviously confront her about it and basically end things. I have zero tolerance for this type of stuff and I'll never be able to trust her again.

My question to you is...what can I do to make myself feel better about doing this. I don't want to be over the top evil...but I want her to know she f'ed up.

you don't need to let her know cuz she already knew it from the moment she was keeping that secret from you that she f'cked up.........and since you already dropped her....the only way to make yourself feel better....is to drink some shots of hennessy and sleep it off..wake up in the morning take a good long steamy shower.....dust yourself off and try again with someone worth your time.....it worked for me... just make sure it won't be a rebound though.....8)

^^^ Drinking alone = boo. We can have a NCE bar meet

Quote Originally Posted by PANGES
    ^^^ Drinking alone = boo. We can have a NCE bar meet
    Drinking alone isnt too bad. i've gone to the bar myself a few times, but i guess its not the same since i know half the ppl there plus all the bartenders/owner

but +1 for the NCE bar meet
    - Craig<br /> www.ONI-MOTO.com<br />&quot;Fuk Show Let&#039;s Go&quot; - redtydsf

just a little tip, make sure your car is out of sight when you break the news to her.
    EIP - 308whp/293wtq - 91 - 7/25/07
    GST - 294whp/290wtq - 91 - 8/30/08
    12.94 @ 107.1mph - Sac 9/13/08
    2:10 @ T-Hill top of 5 - 12/12/08

Power:
    Megan TBE--Nisei LICP--K&N Drop In--Walbro 255--750cc Injectors--3-port solenoid--Dyno Tune
    Suspension:
    Muellerized JIC FLT-TAR 7k/8k--Perrin 25mm RSB/Stout Mounts/Endlinks--Cusco Rear Trunk Bar--Whiteline Bushings
    Tires/Wheels/Brakes:
    Toyo R1R 255/40/17--Buddy Club QF 17x9 +28--Ferodo DS2500--S.S. Lines

Quote Originally Posted by Pure EvoIX
    just a little tip, make sure your car is out of sight when you break the news to her.
    +1.

I would just punch her in the back of the head and knock her out, if she asks you what happened...tell her she just got dicked slapped by the devistator!

If thats too much,

Just sleep with her and when she falls asleep, hit her in the face with your balls and yell out " HEAD SHOT! "

Again, I am sorry that this has happened. It really does suck but, at least you found out and ended it before it got worse.

This is to make you laugh, really.

Just give her a ride and drop her off some where hella far like I did to the DMV instructor when he failed me.
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..

lol^^^ dude if she played you then she dont respect you. If she dont respect you then you have no business staying w/ her. its over. No need to stress over it.

look at the silver lining, no gf means more mod money =)

im down for the nce bar meet and a nce strip club meet =)
    My name is duy, and i am BROKE b/c im&nbsp; a modaholic<br /><br />

Quote Originally Posted by JDMgrafiteMR
    lol^^^ dude if she played you then she dont respect you. If she dont respect you then you have no business staying w/ her. its over. No need to stress over it.

look at the silver lining, no gf means more mod money =)

im down for the nce bar meet and a nce strip club meet =)
    bar/strip club meets sounds good. since the Eastbay guys supposed to do it several months back but postponed last minute even though i wasnt goin, but im single now. so lets party :lol:
    - Craig<br /> www.ONI-MOTO.com<br />&quot;Fuk Show Let&#039;s Go&quot; - redtydsf