mwahahahaha that's great!!! ^
    -Ryan
    WW Lancer Evolution IX

Default Re: To catch a cheater....

Quote Originally Posted by missred
    Quote Originally Posted by awdaddict
    Quote Originally Posted by missred
    Quote Originally Posted by Boostd4
    Maybe if I find a 52" LCD on my front porch...I can find it in my heart to give her a chance.
    Sorry to hear this Mike, I'm glad that you still have your sense of humor I think we all need to kick it again and have a huge group hug. Hey Mike why dont you come out to the TPR event and see some new and old faces this maybe another way to release some stress broda. If ya come I'll look for ya mang.
    You can line up in the front... and all 90+ of us on the list could give you a hug 1 by 1
    Rob voluteers to go first and give you more than a hug after :lol:
    omg mod pwnzors! hahahaah

sorry rob that's just too funny not to laugh.

:lol:
    -Ryan
    WW Lancer Evolution IX

There is absolutely no F****** tolerance for this BS. This happened to me in high school (now do think just cuz it was in high school it was a serious relationship), and man oh man. The last 2 months of the relationship was long distance because she moved to sacramento and im in danville. And once she found out that I knew, she was too scared to confront me ever since. As for the guy, no one tells me his name or where he lives because hes too scared and his pussy friends were to scared to tell me. So, pretty fucked up shit, scarred me for a couple months but I sat on it. Not worth being sad over a girl for a REALLY long time. Anyways, good luck to you, I think you should confornt realy hard and make her cry every tear of sorrow she should shed because of her unfaithulness. And make it dramatic, not for you, but for her. Scar her as she has scarred you. Peace.
    Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict

4. Default Re: To catch a cheater....

Thats some F****** up SH**!..... What can you do she wanted to try something else!..THe best revenge will be go post some nekkid pics of her on ex's revenge or something like that online!..
    Just go out and have fun! there's alot of girls out there man.. i THink most of us here miss being single.
    - Amiel<br /><br />*** stock ****<br />&lt;img src=&quot;http://i13.tinypic.com/6yd9wgi.gif&quot;&gt;

Quote Originally Posted by dizhungryguy
    Thats some F****** up SH**!..... What can you do she wanted to try something else!..THe best revenge will be go post some nekkid pics of her on ex's revenge or something like that online!..
    Just go out and have fun! there's alot of girls out there man.. i THink most of us here miss being single.
    You just want to see the pictures.... Shame on you. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by PANGES

Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict

Quote Originally Posted by player67
    Quote Originally Posted by PANGES

You too huh?

I woulda called CHRIS HANSON out to handle this hahah
    ArcBrideCuscoDefiEndlessFullblastGanadorHksJspeedKicsMonstersport<br />NardiOrcPowerhouseRunduceSardTakataUltraVoltexYokohama<br />Zeal <br /><br /><br />GODZILLA IS COMING..