Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to: Install a new turbo

Default Light programmes for my pc?!?

hi, i am trying to fresh format my windows vista (with a windows xp cd cus its all i have) but it doesnt work because... when i boot from the cd and unload all the files, it says 'starting windows' but then tells me to restart because theres probably a virus that forbids me from starting windows. and its true, theres a virus which is why im trying to reformat my computer... the virus doesnt let me do anything except buy the antivirus software, which i know it just a trick. please help... very important for what i need to do tomorrow .. oh god.. unlock iphone 3g

^^ Oh bollucks! Sounds like you've got y'r knickers in a bit of twist 'ol boy.

AEM Intake/filter, FP-Red, MR O2 housing, MR DP, BR cat-back, Turbonetics Raptor BOV, Boomba Racing TB, Nisei UICP, ETS LICP, Turbo XS FMIC, Kelford 272 cams, Helix cam gears, ARP head studs, Super Tech valve springs/retainers, FIC Bluemax 1250cc injectors, Walbro FP, GM 3-port ECU controlled boost, Omni 4-bar MAP sensor, AEM UEGO WB gauge, ACT clutch, Tephra mod version-7.-419hp/349tq FFTec Mustang dyno

did mine in just a few hours last night with jack stand holding up the front. also did a LICP, and boost solenoid while i was in there... i didnt know about this write up, but good information!

Yeap I agree this write up is so nice that even provided me with a little courage to even take this job in a near future done by myself , or..... huhm....
    3300 LBS. of stock sexyness
    Proud sponsor of :

Nice write up man.
    Just like to add, you actually don't really need to pull the radiator or even drain the coolant to do a turbo swap. Hint: Once you disconnect the inlet/outlet coolant lines (rubber hoses) use a 3/8" barbed hose union fitting to keep coolant from spilling out. The two rubber hoses located under the bov.
    I did a turbo install a few times and this will save you a lot of time and mess.

04' EVO VIII TB SSL
    GST Bryan Tuned 363whp/350tq.

you dont have to pull the radiator. but its super easy to do so, and it helps prevent damaging any fins on it... extra space is always a plus

Holy hell, it really has been 10 years since I did any serious work on the Evo...