Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: bizzzzzorred

Default bizzzzzorred

Had to go into work last night got off about 1:30 on the way back home on 580 east the rode looked clear so I floored it. :twisted: :twisted: I just love this car. By time I noticed it I was doing 140 (damm I wish I had a camera).

vtluu Guest

Default bizzzzzorred

Quote Originally Posted by JanSolo
    And it even came with a southern Indian audio cd FOR FREE. Now, I'm getting into the groove of Indian pop music.
    :lol:

Then again, I shouldn't be one to laugh at other people's tastes in music. Today before I took the Mitsu tech out for a road test (to show him my 5th gear synchro issue) I made sure to turn off my stereo--didn't want him thinking I'm some kind of pansy 'cuz I have Celine Dion blaring. :P

Default bizzzzzorred

yesterday i found a silver evo here close to my place and had no spoiler,he waved and i waved back and told him to follow me.he said he just got his evo a few weeks ago and its still in break-in period.i asked him how come no spoiler and he told me he's too old for it and he needs more clearance to see the back when he's driving but the funny thing that he told me was some of his golf buddies who owns top end cars(damn pension ) are scared of bringing their car together since they've already heard the potential of the evo.so that made my day and told him bout this site he said he'll check it out since he's hardly on the comp.

Default bizzzzzorred

jes wonderin...when i had to go pick up mah car from da modesto hospital (dealership) one of the workers told me there was a blue evo that was apparently racing and his tail whipped er something and his car barrel rolled and was just a mess. all that was recoverable was the engine. he told me the guy got a new white evo. jes wondering if the guy is on here b/c i wanna know how it really happened and all. dis was like 3 er 4 weeks ago.

Default bizzzzzorred

if i ever created a thread like this on socalevo.net i'd get banned or get callled a moron....nice admins that run that site huh? (not rob tho, he's cool)
    [size=10px]-Clarion DRZ9255 CD head unit
    <br />-PPI PAR 245, PPI DEQ-230, PPI PCX480
    <br />-StreetWires ZN5.0, Dynamat Extreme
    <br />-Shorty Antenna, TEIN S.Tech, EVO VIII UK Badge
    <br />-Focal Utopia 165W3 (front) -Focal Utopia 165W (rear)
    <br />-JL Audio 13W7 subwoofer -JL Audio 1000/1 subwoofer amplifier
    <br />-Optima Blue Top battery
    <br />-HKS Super High Flow drop-in air filter
    <br />-Ralliart Titanium Oil Cap, Royal Purple Oil, K&amp;N High Flow Oil filter, Redline Water Wetter,
    <br />Speed Source metal shift cable + shifter base bushings, B&amp;M SS short shifter + SS shift knob,
    <br />Defi VSD Basis,
    <br />Helix goodies...
    <br />Works Clutch + Brakelines,
    <br />-XD5 5800 kevlin H11 bulbs (55 watt)
    <br />-Clifford AvantGarde 4, BlackJax, TurboTimer,
    <br />Smart Windows, Remote Engine Start...Etc...
    <br />
    <br />Upcoming mods, Perrin rear strut bar,
    <br />ARC titanium trunk bar, cusco titanium front strut bar, Kick panels...
    <br />HID fog lights, MR tail lights
    <br />
    <br />sponsored by http://www.entercybertron.com[/size]

vtluu Guest

Default bizzzzzorred

if i ever created a thread like this on socalevo.net i'd get banned or get callled a moron....
    Moron! :P

Default bizzzzzorred

lolz...see when u say it , its different...however when certain ppl say certain things in certain tones ....u know...
    [size=10px]-Clarion DRZ9255 CD head unit
    <br />-PPI PAR 245, PPI DEQ-230, PPI PCX480
    <br />-StreetWires ZN5.0, Dynamat Extreme
    <br />-Shorty Antenna, TEIN S.Tech, EVO VIII UK Badge
    <br />-Focal Utopia 165W3 (front) -Focal Utopia 165W (rear)
    <br />-JL Audio 13W7 subwoofer -JL Audio 1000/1 subwoofer amplifier
    <br />-Optima Blue Top battery
    <br />-HKS Super High Flow drop-in air filter
    <br />-Ralliart Titanium Oil Cap, Royal Purple Oil, K&amp;N High Flow Oil filter, Redline Water Wetter,
    <br />Speed Source metal shift cable + shifter base bushings, B&amp;M SS short shifter + SS shift knob,
    <br />Defi VSD Basis,
    <br />Helix goodies...
    <br />Works Clutch + Brakelines,
    <br />-XD5 5800 kevlin H11 bulbs (55 watt)
    <br />-Clifford AvantGarde 4, BlackJax, TurboTimer,
    <br />Smart Windows, Remote Engine Start...Etc...
    <br />
    <br />Upcoming mods, Perrin rear strut bar,
    <br />ARC titanium trunk bar, cusco titanium front strut bar, Kick panels...
    <br />HID fog lights, MR tail lights
    <br />
    <br />sponsored by http://www.entercybertron.com[/size]

Default bizzzzzorred

hahah wth? =X
    www.chrishophotos.com [photoblog]<br />member of DFINED.ORG

vtluu Guest

Default bizzzzzorred

Woohoo, I'm now $89/month richer! Today I cancelled my cable and TiVo subscriptions. A couple months ago my 3-year-old TiVo box broke, and I've been too busy to even attempt to diagnose the problem (probably blown hard disk) since then. And I've come to realize that I don't really miss watching TV. And that $76/month for digital cable is a f***ing rip-off.

Now I can save up for some more mods.

P.S.: can one of the moderators/admins move this thread to "off-topic"?

Default bizzzzzorred

Wow, without Howi on here, this place has gotten much slower. Where fore art thou, Howi??