Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: so i lost my girlfriend of 3 years...

Default Re: so i lost my girlfriend of 3 years...

She was probably messing around with him behind your back this whole time anyway...

I say kill them both. LOL jk.
    I keep an inch and a half guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. It's not whiz-bang tactical, but one smack in the grape and it's coloring books for Christmas.

Its ok man most high school relationships dont work out anyway. I only know of one person that is still with his highschool sweetheart. The best thing to do is, just let her go. You'll find the right person when your not looking.

Besides you dont want to wake up one day and realize your 50 and only been with one girl in your life. Maybe its for the better.

one day when you become wise you'll realize that you never owned her at all. she was not YOUR girlfriend because you never had control of her. she was a girl and she has a name and you were together but you can only control yourself and your own actions NOT other people, places or things. once you realize this you'll will understand how valuable other people are and that you must be attentive to women at all times. she had a right to do was she wanted as do you. so go out and find another, or call her and talk about what her feelings are about you two see if there's anything left to salvage, she may just want you to work on a few things like listening or something.
    if you respect her and care about her then you'll let her make her own decisions. but don't beat yourself up, because lives change all the time these thing just happen.
    I myself have had countless girls in my life. one I bought a house with and she cheated and took the house too. others I've cheated on and now they have perfect lives with kids and all that. some of the best girls I've left, and now I wish I had them back.....but life goes on man yours will tooo
    [img]

Quote Originally Posted by MitsuMan
    if you respect her and care about her then you'll let her make her own decisions. but don't beat yourself up, because lives change all the time these thing just happen.
    Viet-Tam Luu (a.k.a. &quot;Tam&quot<br />Vital Motorsports<br />eXtreme Performance<br />Sponsored by WORKS

I'm with Mitsuman. Go find out what's up. Then evaluate if you really want to be with her still. You can't kick yourself for being left but not try to find out why or even try to work it out.

either way. cheer up. we've got many days ahead of us (i assume you're in college as well?)
    -Ryan
    WW Lancer Evolution IX

Yup. Most likely she was playing you until someone else comes along. You and everybody here should know that "Love is word that anyone can say, but those things that the person do for you really shows if they really love you." Better to know now how she really is than being married to her and get divorce and she takes half of everything.
    My girlfriend asked me: "It's either me or the car!".............Boy I miss her cooking.

8. Default Re: so i lost my girlfriend of 3 years...

We all know how u feel bro been there done that!...Its hard to think she already moved on so fast just chill and relax. think about what happen to ur relationship and what needs to be done and improve so next time u in a relationship u dont make the same mistake. you know what i mean!...As for her

i think she's on that rebound thing!..

This one goes out for her=

Do not f*ck with people who are on the rebound!! Be weary of getting into something with someone who is fresh out of a relationship. The "normal" person would need some time to themself to figure out what the fuck they just learned from that relationship feel me. It's only normal to have time to yourself so you can clear your head. Go out with your friends. Catch up with relatives that you haven't spoke to in a minute. Take care of the things in your life that you have been putting off.
    The "insecure" person would immediately try to talk to a new person to get they mind off the last one. This is a major RED FLAG. People who do this are usually mad insecure and have serious low self-esteem issues. The "scared to be alone" type. Steer clear forreal. So in essence at the end of the day you are not starting something "new" with someone, but simply inheriting somebody else's "old" problem(s).

Just looks at warspeed sig!.

- Amiel<br /><br />*** stock ****<br />&lt;img src=&quot;http://i13.tinypic.com/6yd9wgi.gif&quot;&gt;

Been there done that. Things get better, and as things get better for you they will get worse for her. It's happened to me with the last 2 GF's. They left me to be "young" and have fun. Both of them are miserable now.

And now I have found the perfect girl, and it's a whole different feeling. You know yourself it wouldn't have worked anyways, you said yourself you didn't do the things you should have done. There must not have been the right chemistry between you two for you to want to do those things. Trust me man, when you know you will know.

Not to sound dramatic, but it wasn't meant to be. I have found in the last year and half everything happens for a reason. Just stick with what you are doing and everything will fall into place. Just give it time.

Can I ask how old you guys are?

girl of three years and he sed jr. prom. i'm guessing 19-20
    -Ryan
    WW Lancer Evolution IX