Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so i lost my girlfriend of 3 years...

Default so i lost my girlfriend of 3 years...

owell
    95 GSX
    HX-35 powered, methanol injected 95 GSX
    - 12.33@118mph w/ 1.844 60' (not running HX-35 then)
    Cammed 03 Evo 12.8 @105.5 With 1.7 60'-Sold

Default Re: so i lost my girlfriend of 3 years...

get over it, she was probably hoeing it out behind your back...
    besides now you have more time for the evo
    1998cc&#039;s<br />

see...she's not lost you know exactly where she is.

Sorry, couldn't help it...seriously though love can't be judged on what you have and have not given her (material possessions at least) I'm sure there is a lot to this story, there usually is. Just know that there are plenty of people here (myself included) who have gone through something like this, it's never nice but it's just part of life.
    Hope things get better for you.

EVO TIME
    GST Tuned: 314whp 284wtq

hey at least it was 5 days. my good buddy didnt even have 1 day before his gf of almost 2 years got with some other random guy. and it was some RANDOM guy. well hope you feel better
    -Ryan (the noob post whore)<br />in addition to PANGES&amp;#039; guide to post whoring,<br />it is also acceptable to quote yourself and give +1.<br />Breaking up your post into 4 different parts is also acceptable.<br />

no gf=more money=more power for the evo

She a hoe, Fuck it, Plenty of Fish in the Sea...that's why I bring my Fishing pole with me whereever I go...:lol:

Sorry to hear that man It sounds like if shes gone from telling you she loves you, to someone else in under 5 days, then maybe she didnt really mean it in the first place. Three years is a lot of experience right there. Learn from your experiences, remember the good stuff, and the bad too. It will all come in handy later on, trust me!

Beer always helps too. But not toooo much beer
    Bye Bye NCe

yea beer helps i have been using it alot ha, well at least its a good thing i dont drink durring the week. yea its just so much time that i feel is lost. all junior and senior year, kinda sucks it was thoes years but o well i love her, and i will get over it sometime. but untill then more time for the evo!
    95 GSX
    HX-35 powered, methanol injected 95 GSX
    - 12.33@118mph w/ 1.844 60' (not running HX-35 then)
    Cammed 03 Evo 12.8 @105.5 With 1.7 60'-Sold

Bro I've been through it and let me tell the most probable case is that she still loves you and not the other dude. She might be confuse and what I mean by this is that she likes the things this guy is doing for her since you weren't there for her. I could honestly say she has is not hoeing it but she just likes what he is doing for her. You have said that you didin't treat her right and stuff but learn from it. If you really love her then fight for her, like other have said learn from mistakes and make it better. I've been in your position too and I know what you're going through. Good luck with everything and hope things get better
    Mod List: TurboXS RFL-TI Cat-back exhaust, Greddy Shift Knob, Greddy Turbo Timer, 60mm Apex&#039;i Boost gauge, GST cone filter, non-JDM FAKE Varis replica lip that&#039;s cracked and used to have Rotas too