Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: For pinoy members

Default For pinoy members

Quote Originally Posted by Irreversible
    hey check out a website on a pinoy movie made by fil-am's (me and my friend) shot entirely in the PI! (sorry, didnt mean to completely hijack the thread...) let me know what you think!

www.cavitemovie.com

sounds interesting! I read the production notes and sounds like there's a lot of hardwork put into it. Are you Neil?

btw.. i'm at work and unable to see the movie trailer. Can't wait to check this at home!

Quote Originally Posted by DB8GSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Irreversible
    hey check out a website on a pinoy movie made by fil-am's (me and my friend) shot entirely in the PI! (sorry, didnt mean to completely hijack the thread...) let me know what you think!

www.cavitemovie.com

sounds interesting! I read the production notes and sounds like there's a lot of hardwork put into it. Are you Neil?

btw.. i'm at work and unable to see the movie trailer. Can't wait to check this at home!
    Yeah thats me! Yes, lots of blood, sweat, and plain ole hard work, filipino style. If you really like the site, tell your friends all about it! Any support we can get from the Filipino community would be kick ass!

(again, sorry to hi-jack the thread, dudes...)

Quote Originally Posted by evo_dadi
    lol same here,we hit it up first before going to city nights before then we go to berryesa denny's to chill after clubbing.

hey isnt City Nights 18 and older?...damn marcel...you lika dem young!!

:lol: :lol:

lol nah that was when my cousins took me out when i just came from pi.kumbaga bagito pa lang ako i was 16 when i came here in 94 so that was the place to go then after that sound factory and then some flyer parties.

Default Re: For pinoy members

sarap maging pinoy.... dati nakikisakay lang ako sa oto ng tropa o dili kaya sumasabit sa dyip, nakikipagsiksikan sa bus at ang pinakamahirap sa LRT parang sardinas, sarsa na lang kulang.... sarap gunitain ano.... ngayon pa drive-drive na lang ng evo..... slight change....
    seize the tracks... conquer the streets....

7. Default Re: For pinoy members

mga pare anong balita?
    - Amiel<br /><br />*** stock ****<br />&lt;img src=&quot;http://i13.tinypic.com/6yd9wgi.gif&quot;&gt;