Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I have $1000

Default Re: I have $1000

Not to be an ass but there's a search function here.

Also if you would have searched it seems like no one got good results with a Works P2. A buddy of mine bought his car with a P2 and a TBE and got it dynoed at Speedelement. Boost was going past 26 psi and he was making less than stock power for an VIII (218 hp). GST took care of him though.

^yeah custom tuning is the way to go. And if you have a IX your car will REALLY wake up with just 1000$

and yes ben you meant to be an ass
    Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict

^ Listen here, Dara, I'm gonna have to have a word or two with you at the next meet. Time to perfect the Dara Punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse
    ^ Listen here, Dara, I'm gonna have to have a word or two with you at the next meet. Time to perfect the Dara Punch.
    is that his version of a donkey punch?

^ Well it's the way Dara punches. I've also heard that it's the only way to defeat him in battle. Imagine a retard with broken arms trying to punch you. My advice to the forum is that if Dara looks like he's gonna attack you it would be better just to turn around and run.

But Dara is scared of bugs...if he tries to attack you, throw a bug at him and he'll back away like a little girl screaming "ahhhh" :lol:
    As for mods, go with a full turbo back exhaust, open air filter, lower intercooler pipe, and a fuel pump. You should be able to hit high numbers with those minimal mods since you're have a IX.
    I drive an Evo...

^ I agree with him but minus the open air filter. Get one if you like the noise though. Also you may want to consider a RRE Rallycat rather than a testpipe just in case you get pulled over and they actually check for that. Try a highflow cat if you want to at least be a little environmentally friendly.

for comparison here is my old cars graphs. The thing that looks like a map of a roller coaster was my p2 flash and the nice smooth lines are from Bryan's tune.

Eat me

at least yours wasn't running 12.1 AFR up top like mine. :shock:

um actually it was. I had someone throw it on their dyno and give it a check over right when I bought the car and it was holding 12:1 from 4500-5800 so I installed a 255walbro and they richened it up also for free just to get me into a safe spot untill I could have bryan tune it. lol the base run the day after I bought the car before they richened it up was 236/219 with tbe,hfc,drop in filter,ebay o2 housing,and the p2. So the before and after pics dont even tell half the story. I could go on all day
    Eat me