Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Darqnez and DontRevme for mod!

Default Re: Darqnez and DontRevme for mod!

haha, na you guys can have your spl, im all about natural sound personaly

i challenge any of you to be louder AND faster on an autoX course
    <br />Aim-DontRevMe

I hear yah, I was into SPL in my younger years as i grew up in the early years of hip hop, but then after djing for a few years I started to produce music and that led to me being more analytical in my listening. Now I need balance and representation of all present frequencies for things to sound right, also because of djing I am not a front stage guy at all, I prefer immersion as clubs and warehouses were always setup that way, its what i became accustom too. I can still appreciate a system that makes it hard to breathe due to the pressure though, just don't need it everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by DontRevMe
    haha, na you guys can have your spl, im all about natural sound personaly

i challenge any of you to be louder AND faster on an autoX course

Damn... In that case, I should be appointed the Post Whore Mod. :lol:

No your post count should be rigged to only show 1

FOREVER!!111
    [quote author=SteelEvo link=topic=24525.msg413448#msg413448 date=1199748161]<br />The chatter from the flagging stations was priceless...wish I could&#039;ve recorded it.&nbsp; :lol:<br /><br />&quot;Control this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Grey Evo just went over the top instead of the bypass. I think it was to let the race car pass him&quot;<br /><br />flash forward one lap...<br /><br />&quot;Control, this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Looks like he&#039;s pretty much programmed to do it now. Just went over the top again&quot;<br />&quot;Copy that. Turn 11, flag him to me&quot;<br />[/quote]<br /><br />I don&#039;t care what everyone else is doing I&#039;m going over the top!<br /><br />-Evan K.<br />will work for track time