Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darqnez and DontRevme for mod!

Default Darqnez and DontRevme for mod!

Yeah since It seems myself and Dontrevme are the only audiophiles on Norcalevo (i know he is on some of the same audio forums as me), why not make us mods of this forum, I mean its not like anyone posts here anyway...it'd be like an honorary doctorate.

Default Re: Darqnez and DontRevme for mod!

seconded
    [quote author=SteelEvo link=topic=24525.msg413448#msg413448 date=1199748161]<br />The chatter from the flagging stations was priceless...wish I could&#039;ve recorded it.&nbsp; :lol:<br /><br />&quot;Control this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Grey Evo just went over the top instead of the bypass. I think it was to let the race car pass him&quot;<br /><br />flash forward one lap...<br /><br />&quot;Control, this is Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Go ahead Turn 5&quot;<br />&quot;Looks like he&#039;s pretty much programmed to do it now. Just went over the top again&quot;<br />&quot;Copy that. Turn 11, flag him to me&quot;<br />[/quote]<br /><br />I don&#039;t care what everyone else is doing I&#039;m going over the top!<br /><br />-Evan K.<br />will work for track time

LOL

<br />Aim-DontRevMe

Let's have a sound-off at the FIA meet next weekend to see who wins. Maybe the winner will become the honorary mod.

+123892348238918

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Sure. +1

actually i took all of my good stuff out the EVO to go in a track direction and moved only a little of it to my wifes Honda Fit.....

so yeah it wouldnt take much to beat me at this point in the evo, the staging isnt even that good anymore...BUT ITS FAST! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Matz
    Let's have a sound-off at the FIA meet next weekend to see who wins. Maybe the winner will become the honorary mod.

ive got free time at work right now, ill throw a few 15's in the backseat
    <br />Aim-DontRevMe

omg
    IM ON MY WAY BACK!!! DAVE YOULL GET YOUR STUPID PIECE OF METAL!!!

"dusts off 4 15" RE XXX's............starts fusion reactor capacitor" ok im ready....

Quote Originally Posted by DontRevMe
    ive got free time at work right now, ill throw a few 15's in the backseat