Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Evo Filipino members

Default Evo Filipino members

I'm half Mexican, half German! Does that count?

FBI (full blooded ilocano) here

vtluu Guest

I'm Canadian, eh? Canada's on the same planet, does that count? :lol:

okin inana, anyangay!! hindot!! mag tatayo ba tayo ng jueteng??? what's the G? (gimik)

Quote Originally Posted by jbigelow
    FBI (full blooded ilocano) here
    Shutup! So am I.. hey, maybe we're related, from my grandpas baby mommas sister's aunt's baby daddy's nephew's grandma. :twisted: :P

OK eto gimmik, gusto ko mag samasama tayo..inuman sa South SF.. sa Ichiban Library.. Karaoke yuon.. so like sa pinas meron sisig,crispy pata.. meron ako alam dion.. friday night 830, next week..

*translate* theres the plan, i want to have a get together with all the flips in south SF at Ichiban Library, its a karaoke spot just like in the philippines..i know people who work there, i was thinking friday night at 830 next week... the reason im asking only the flips is that they only talk in tagalog.. and i dont think anyone else who is not flip would understand it..so i dont want them to be out of place...sorry guys.. but i would like to get a list of filipinos who wants to hit that spot..you can take friends with you....

mike, are those "girls" coming to?

DOH. I cant speak tagalog...well except for the dirty words..
    Quote Originally Posted by "marksae"
    Uhhh.. can you be a little more specific? What do you mean by "throw anything and everything out of whack"?

Quote Originally Posted by GReddy_917
    DOH. I cant speak tagalog...well except for the dirty words..
    haha!..funny how the words we do know are the ones that are bad..hehe people always ask me how to say bad words in spanish!! Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by DRFTR8
    OK eto gimmik, gusto ko mag samasama tayo..inuman sa South SF.. sa Ichiban Library.. Karaoke yuon.. so like sa pinas meron sisig,crispy pata.. meron ako alam dion.. friday night 830, next week..
    Ok daw doon sabi ng manga kaibigan ko na tumatambay sa Tito Rey sa daly city. Kilala ko kase si JR sa tito rey.. diba karamihan ng performer doon eh sumasamba ng nota? mahilig sa fafa? Juklita?, Jading? Jadaf? charing? iyon iyong comedy place diba? Ok daw doon..

few weeks ago, nakasama pa namin si Maila Gumila at si Tage (performer sa inchiban) at sabi niya ang gumagawa daw ng script nila ngayon eh iyong writer ng OK Fine What Ever sa channel 2. Si Maila kase nag balik PI na...

Girl in the middle