Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOW DUST street pad?

Default LOW DUST street pad?

guys-
    im looking for new rotors and pads. ive searched for an hour but its all people looking for high performance pads and mention dust. I just want a street pad with the least amount of dust possible.
    the endless SS-M look good but are very $$$. Any recommendations for the LEAST amount of dust? project mu b-force? dust is my main concern, OEM stopping power is ok for me (or a little better).
    THX!

Default Re: LOW DUST street pad?

I actually have the B force's and they work good. The dust is really low but, since most of the braking is in the front, thats where all the dust builds up. So, no matter what you'll have a bit of dust but the b-forces have a lot less than the stockers.
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..

really? thats good to hear especially for the price of the complete set. the endless ss-m are intruiging as they promise next to NO dust but are so expensive!

Speed Element's got a couple sets of some low dust street pads. I'd definitely check these out, I personally don't have any experience with them but know some who does and he says they work. Would be my next upgrade if I had the chance.

http://www.norcalevo.net/forum/index...c,32463.0.html

my hawk hps barely dust at all......but suck when it comes to stopping.

Eu sou um tubarão, o chão é o meu oceano.

Any other recommendations? Im also on the market for both new pads and rotors. I heard good things about the endless pads from speed element though. Please share your experiences! Thanks.

you really can't go wrong w/ Endless Vita Nuova Street pads if you are using your EVO just for daily commute and light spirited driving. Very ample bite and low dust. However, I wouldn't take these to AutoX or any track events tho..

4564 Enterprise Street
    Fremont, CA 94538
    510-226-8822

what's your opinion on the ferodo2500?

Eu sou um tubarão, o chão é o meu oceano.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedElement
    you really can't go wrong w/ Endless Vita Nuova Street pads if you are using your EVO just for daily commute and light spirited driving. Very ample bite and low dust. However, I wouldn't take these to AutoX or any track events tho..

can you compare them to the p.mu b forces?

What Cal said The Endless Vita Nuova's are great for DD and some spirited driving..
    Dust is low, Bite is IMO better than stock, Affordable..
    My white NT-03's stay pretty white inbetween washings Been using for over a year
    and no problems.. Just be sure to use some good anti Sqeek grease on the pads
    and they will run very quiet..