Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: window vents...

Default Re: window vents...

+1
    Winning isn&#039;t everything, it&#039;s the only thing.<br />

^^^ same post numbers we rock! but I +1 after this
    HKS 264/272 Cams, Vishnu Adj. Cam Gears, Walbaro 255 Feul Pump, HKS Drop in Air Filter, Hallman MBC, ARP Head Studs, 2.75 Tanabe DP, RRE Rally Cat/Test Pipe, Apexi NOIR CBE, Whiteline Sway bar, Volks CE28ns 255/35/18

268.1 whp Tuned and Dyno'ed By Andy at and on SpeedElement Dyno Dynamics

wzcx, where in marin and would I need to leave my car? I dont mind doing so as long as its inside. Just let me know what you want to do and roughly when you want to do it.
    Eat me

Steve (I always type "Steeve" and then have to fix it) I only need your car for about half an hour. We may need to repeat the process later to make sure I got the design right- but I'll start with just a quick cardboard template.
    I'm in San Rafael, and I am around most afternoons- email me with your number or pm me.

pm sent
    Eat me

LOOK WHAT SpeedElement has on the TA car. plus its a cool photo for Dave's car

Quote Originally Posted by wzcx
    Sweet! Nicely done...how much for a set in black, and how soon can I get them?
    SpeedElement
    GSTMotorsports

9. Default Re: window vents...

nice stuff wzcx! 8)
    400whp/384tq - E85 - stock turbo
    334whp/317tq - 91oct - stock turbo

Sponsored by www.speedelement.com / www.rallyinnovations.com / www.bajadesigns.com / www.sportsracingfuel.com / www.gruppe-s.com / www.vexmotorsports.com / www.detailaddict.com
    Tuned by Bryan@GST Motorsports
    Proud supporter of www.gstmotorsports.com / www.xperformance.com

I expect to be able to make more in another week or so, I would love to make them from dark smoked polycarbonate. I'm test fitting this pair into Steevo8's car this weekend, we'll see if they stay in at the track! Then I'd love to make you guys some more. Maybe we better move this out of RRE's section... (oops)