Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Demo of MQGPS data acquisition unit!!!

Default Re: MQGPS Data acquisition -- was "Data acquisition to analyze driving at autox?

I just received the MQDATA today! I haven't had time to really use it, but I have gotten it connected to my phone, and the application is working. I can see the satellites and read 0MPH sitting at my desk.

So... do you guys want me to just drive around the block and post up pics of what it all looks like?

Default Re: MQGPS Data acquisition -- was "Data acquisition to analyze driving at autox?"

Hell ya...why you asking...just do it already!!! j/k Dave...I'm excited for ya...

Dennis
    08 SCCA SFR XP Champion...
    Thanks SpeedElement for your support...

Default Re: MQGPS Data acquisition -- was "Data acquisition to analyze driving at autox?

Quote Originally Posted by DoggDicker
    Hell ya...why you asking...just do it already!!! j/k Dave...I'm excited for ya...
    Just got the unlock code from Ed, so now I can capture my position at 5Hz... yay! Once my son goes to sleep, maybe I'll sneak out of the house for a few minutes.

Here's a teaser pic:

Default Re: MQGPS Data acquisition -- was "Data acquisition to analyze driving at autox?"

Sweeeeet dude...

DD

So...what's the status...Gladys???

DD

So...what's the status...Gladys???
    ok, ok, I flaked. But tomorrow I promise to do it!

No rush...you have a little bit of time to get acquitted with it.

DD

No rush...you have a little bit of time to get acquitted with it.
    Yeah... I'm going to play with the auto start mode to see how well it really works. I doubt I will be able to reach my phone when starting the course, so it's nice that there's a feature where it starts logging automatically. I'll do a couple of runs tomorrow and will post up pictures of the interface, and how it allows you to compare runs.

Get a belt clip for you phone and attach it to yourself or your harness...

DD

Get a belt clip for you phone and attach it to yourself or your harness...
    Interesting idea. I already bought a suction cup mount for the phone, but I like the belt clip idea, too. That will be my backup plan. We'll see how well the suction mount holds.