Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: street racing stories policy

Default street racing stories policy

street racing is not tolerated. anyone who has browsed the internet or even just youtube has seen how much evos are in the shitlight. ANY talk related to participation in street racing or condoning it: thread is deleted. multiple offenses you are banned.
    I <3 Nisei Engineering

Default Re: where the slowgoat thread went

was he deleted/banned?
    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f242/esco4444/l_f04ef0c75e1a46c45c8b04c941439ea3.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting&quot;&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;<br /><br />

no the thread was deleted.
    I &lt;3 Nisei Engineering

Glad he wasn't banned...I want him to post some more.

i don't know how often it's appreciated from the forum administration perspective but it's a huge tragedy to allow people to talk about street racing publicly in any place of respectability.

people die doing such irresponsible things. if we allow people to talk about and even glorifyÂ* this kind of thing without regulation it reflects poorly on the maturity level and the standard of conduct of people on this forum and people out in the world in general.

i hope that people can see this side of the equation and refrain from condoning something that is illegal and irresponsible, if anything out of the respect for people who have lost their lives either participating or worse as collateral damage in senseless behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by trinydex
    i don't know how often it's appreciated from the forum administration perspective but it's a huge tragedy to allow people to talk about street racing publicly in any place of respectability.

people die doing such irresponsible things. if we allow people to talk about and even glorify this kind of thing without regulation it reflects poorly on the maturity level and the standard of conduct of people on this forum and people out in the world in general.

i hope that people can see this side of the equation and refrain from condoning something that is illegal and irresponsible, if anything out of the respect for people who have lost their lives either participating or worse as collateral damage in senseless behavior.
    Now I do have something against people who willingfully race through traffic or are even proud of it and act as though the people on the road are obstacles to maneuver around but what's your take on playing around on empty roads in the middle of nowhere? Is that also frowned upon? What about playing around on backroads which I'm pretty sure the majority of us like to do on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse
    Quote Originally Posted by trinydex

people die doing such irresponsible things. if we allow people to talk about and even glorify this kind of thing without regulation it reflects poorly on the maturity level and the standard of conduct of people on this forum and people out in the world in general.

Now I do have something against people who willingfully race through traffic or are even proud of it and act as though the people on the road are obstacles to maneuver around but what's your take on playing around on empty roads in the middle of nowhere? Is that also frowned upon? What about playing around on backroads which I'm pretty sure the majority of us like to do on this forum?
    i've expressed interest to you before about finding a gigantic air strip to test the limits of my car. everything should be done in a safe way. we all know that shit happens, especially at the track. but there's a clear distinction, RESPONSIBILITY. when you go the track you're taking a step towards being responsible. when you go to autocross you're making an effort to be safe with your fun. when you go to the strip you're trying to show your masculinity but in a controlled environment.

let's all try to be responsible.

Too many people die in these activites so track ftw! and RIP to all who died involvied in a competition of speed on the public roads. Even the ignorant ones who started it...
    Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict

I agreed on Trinydex. Can you be our next Governor? j/k.
    &quot;Never DRIVE faster than your GUARDIAN ANGEL can fly.&quot;

not to condone it or anything, and i do agree it is dangerous, which is why i take it to the track, but making the argument that it is dangerous because people die therefore making them stupid... people die driving every day even when they are not racing so is it right to say people who drive are stupid, and that driving should be banned all together? anyways, I'm just putting it out there because i feel the U.S should have an autobahn, or at least a higher speed limit with regulations to the cars that can drive in it... like a carpool lane.

(if i have overstepped my bounds please just delete this message and let me know, please don't ban me, thank you)

(