Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Signature Pictures

Default Re: Signature Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSAE
    When is this rule going to be enforced? Lately, I've been noticing quite a few large sig pictures more cuz I have to surf from work in a small window. It's pretty annoying when someone's sig takes up half of it.
    go to the your profile and in the layout section, check blocking of avatars and signatures

makes reading the forum much easier.
    Code:
    sub<br />b{[@b=(abs||No,bottle.”s”x!!++$_,of,beer),on,the,wall]}print<br />“@{+b},\n@b,\nTake one down, pass it around,\n@{+b}.\n”<br />for-pop||-99..-1

hmmm.. that does help. But when I get home, I have to change the setting back if I want to read the forum normally. I really don't mind signature pictures if the sizes are reasonable.

enforced now. I'm going through threads. If I see sigs not conforming to the rules, I will delete the sigs. If said offender decides to put the sigs back on, a ban for an indefinite amount of time will ensue.

cheers,
    nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

I got a pm several days back and instead of trying to resize things I just deleted them. Much easier.

Old pics anyways. 3 of 5 of those cars have been replaced.

I NEVER knew there was a limit.

I resized mine to avoid conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSAE
    hmmm.. that does help. But when I get home, I have to change the setting back if I want to read the forum normally. I really don't mind signature pictures if the sizes are reasonable.
    yeah, it would be nice if that feature was cookie based
    Code:
    sub<br />b{[@b=(abs||No,bottle.”s”x!!++$_,of,beer),on,the,wall]}print<br />“@{+b},\n@b,\nTake one down, pass it around,\n@{+b}.\n”<br />for-pop||-99..-1