Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best 02 Housing?

Default Re: Best 02 Housing?

Really?! I always thought people said to stay away from cheapie engine components?

Well, if people owned them, and can attest that they work, then I guess why not?

Be careful with ebay 02 housings now. It's really hard to make sure you get a decent one now. Before a couple places had the good ones and you knew where to order it from. Now it's more hit or miss I have heard.

I have seen some craptastic ebay 02's with really bad wastegate merge openings, etc.

If you do find some good ones, then they are great for the money.

Other than Ebay, I would go with Megan. If Ebay one's are getting more on a hit or miss type deal, the MR one is pretty much the same and they are pretty cheap. Or go to ttp-engineering.com They either have a MR one or one that they make. I think it's like $100 bucks and they are a very reputable company!!

Hey Bryan, GST website shows 02 housings, bodykits and other things for sale.

Are those stocked at a place I could just go see? Or is it some distant warehouse that has to be bought before I can eyeball it?

+1 on the DME piece. Looks to be top notch
    Eat me

Megan, Ebay is too iffy. Titek also makes a nice one. Most designs are the same so output will be around the same. +1 on the install being apita
    Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict

I am running the Titek one and have no problems. Like everyone say install pita
    Lazyness is the mother of all necessities

What's pita?

ooops my baf pia

After installing my o2 housing I would recomened you'd be installing something else to make the install worth it.